Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New options
Auction House: Remeber last used sort
Auction House: Sort by name
Auction House: Apparel: New option: with colors Blue/Red/Yellow/Orange/Purple/Green//Black/Grey/White/Colorful*
Auction House: Dragons: New option: Dragon or Hatchling
Auction House: Familiars: New option: Common, Rare(only in Swipp's Swap Stand, Gathering etc), Limited (Spirites, Bears and others limited)

Bestiary: Option to hide pet which you have

*eg . Gold = Yellow, half red half green = colorful etc
Auction House: Remeber last used sort
Auction House: Sort by name
Auction House: Apparel: New option: with colors Blue/Red/Yellow/Orange/Purple/Green//Black/Grey/White/Colorful*
Auction House: Dragons: New option: Dragon or Hatchling
Auction House: Familiars: New option: Common, Rare(only in Swipp's Swap Stand, Gathering etc), Limited (Spirites, Bears and others limited)

Bestiary: Option to hide pet which you have

*eg . Gold = Yellow, half red half green = colorful etc
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
I can support a 'sort by name' option, a dragon or hatchling option, and the familiar sort option (although just as a note, bears aren't limited. They're due to return every December.)

I don't support the other two options, though. The 'remember last used sort' option would require that the site track your AH actions, which I fear would end up slowing down the site a bit.

The colors sort for apparel I think would end up too confusing. While it'd be kind of helpful, not everyone places lines for colors in the same place (ie. where does blue stop and purple begin?) and that'd end up giving people either purples in their blue sort or only seeing half the blues because others were categorized as purple (and so on for other colors, like orange and red, grey and black, grey and white, etc.) Besides, most apparel is mixed in color (even things like birdskull are two colors, the feathers and the bone.)
I can support a 'sort by name' option, a dragon or hatchling option, and the familiar sort option (although just as a note, bears aren't limited. They're due to return every December.)

I don't support the other two options, though. The 'remember last used sort' option would require that the site track your AH actions, which I fear would end up slowing down the site a bit.

The colors sort for apparel I think would end up too confusing. While it'd be kind of helpful, not everyone places lines for colors in the same place (ie. where does blue stop and purple begin?) and that'd end up giving people either purples in their blue sort or only seeing half the blues because others were categorized as purple (and so on for other colors, like orange and red, grey and black, grey and white, etc.) Besides, most apparel is mixed in color (even things like birdskull are two colors, the feathers and the bone.)
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws