Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | awakened familiars
1 2 3
@TwilightStars

Suggestions forum is exempt from the necro rule.
@TwilightStars

Suggestions forum is exempt from the necro rule.
top_artshop_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn6101.png
mid_wishlist_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn6105.png
bot_gen1_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn610c.png
he/him || ping for a reply
Double Grapefruit collector :>
I think it's very necessary so I'm writing and bumping it at the same time. I'd thougt about this many times and just decided to write it when saw someone did it sooooo much time ago and someone else found it and bump. It's really, reeeeeeally necessary. Please think about it. It would make us so much happy ^^
I think it's very necessary so I'm writing and bumping it at the same time. I'd thougt about this many times and just decided to write it when saw someone did it sooooo much time ago and someone else found it and bump. It's really, reeeeeeally necessary. Please think about it. It would make us so much happy ^^
This would be so helpful. I'm trying super hard to awaken all of my familiars and I hate clicking on multiples that are already awakened
This would be so helpful. I'm trying super hard to awaken all of my familiars and I hate clicking on multiples that are already awakened
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
1 2 3