Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Put ALL holiday items in the joxar chest
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
uhm how is it unfair to blame items? they ARE the reason a few numskulls (or a lonely one with to much time on their hands) out there decide to vandalize ping lists and what have you just because some of us are saying "hey maybe these items should be brought back". Even if not all those targeted want them to come back it does play a part in the whole thing, you can't deny that
uhm how is it unfair to blame items? they ARE the reason a few numskulls (or a lonely one with to much time on their hands) out there decide to vandalize ping lists and what have you just because some of us are saying "hey maybe these items should be brought back". Even if not all those targeted want them to come back it does play a part in the whole thing, you can't deny that
DVcXRyP.png
[quote name="Apocalyptichorse" date=2016-07-28 10:34:05] uhm how is it unfair to blame items? they ARE the reason a few numskulls (or a lonely one with to much time on their hands) out there decide to vandalize ping lists and what have you just because some of us are saying "hey maybe these items should be brought back". Even if not all those targeted want them to come back it does play a part in the whole thing, you can't deny that [/quote] But not all of the victims are being targeted because of their opinions on retired items. While yes, the issue has caused a few people -me and you included- to be targeted, the only unifying reason the victims are being harassed is because the people/person doing this are/is troll/s. Besides, not all the people that have shown their support in this thread and others are targeted-- mainly the ones that actively fought for their side. You can't blame the items when they did nothing other than exist. It's on the trolls. They made the decision to do this.
Apocalyptichorse wrote on 2016-07-28:

But not all of the victims are being targeted because of their opinions on retired items. While yes, the issue has caused a few people -me and you included- to be targeted, the only unifying reason the victims are being harassed is because the people/person doing this are/is troll/s. Besides, not all the people that have shown their support in this thread and others are targeted-- mainly the ones that actively fought for their side.

You can't blame the items when they did nothing other than exist. It's on the trolls. They made the decision to do this.
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
do people just read only parts of my posts they wanna read? I already acknowledged not everyone targeted is because of this, but it is a part of it happening. And it is because of the items some people feel the need they have to resort to harassment just because some of think they shouldn't be retired. I know all these items do is exist but they are part of the reason why people act like morons THAT's what I'm trying to say.

So again because I know people will misread again.

I know not everyone targeted because of their opinion on retired items

I know the items just exist and don't do anything wrong in the literal sense but they are a reason as to why some people feel the need to be morons to others because of their opinion on them.

If it's still not clear then to bad, I'm not a native English speaker >> I try my best to get my point across but I can't do more other then try

do people just read only parts of my posts they wanna read? I already acknowledged not everyone targeted is because of this, but it is a part of it happening. And it is because of the items some people feel the need they have to resort to harassment just because some of think they shouldn't be retired. I know all these items do is exist but they are part of the reason why people act like morons THAT's what I'm trying to say.

I know the items just exist and don't do anything wrong in the literal sense but they are a reason as to why some people feel the need to be morons to others because of their opinion on them.

If it's still not clear then to bad, I'm not a native English speaker >> I try my best to get my point across but I can't do more other then try

DVcXRyP.png
[quote name="Apocalyptichorse" date=2016-07-28 10:34:05] uhm how is it unfair to blame items? they ARE the reason a few numskulls (or a lonely one with to much time on their hands) out there decide to vandalize ping lists and what have you just because some of us are saying "hey maybe these items should be brought back". Even if not all those targeted want them to come back it does play a part in the whole thing, you can't deny that [/quote] And I assume you can prove that it's infact the items that caused it ? Because I see no evidence. However, what I have seen, is that on a certain blog, a lot of people are talking about ping harassment and how certain users annoy them due to their attitude towards pings, making them, in my book, a more likely "villain"
And I assume you can prove that it's infact the items that caused it ? Because I see no evidence. However, what I have seen, is that on a certain blog, a lot of people are talking about ping harassment and how certain users annoy them due to their attitude towards pings, making them, in my book, a more likely "villain"
[quote name="Apocalyptichorse" date=2016-07-28 11:20:36] do people just read only parts of my posts they wanna read? I already acknowledged not everyone targeted is because of this, but it is a part of it happening. And it is because of the items some people feel the need they have to resort to harassment just because some of think they shouldn't be retired. I know all these items do is exist but they are part of the reason why people act like morons THAT's what I'm trying to say. So again because I know people will misread again. I know not everyone targeted because of their opinion on retired items I know the items just exist and don't do anything wrong in the literal sense but they are a reason as to why some people feel the need to be morons to others because of their opinion on them. If it's still not clear then to bad, I'm not a native English speaker >> I try my best to get my point across but I can't do more other then try [/quote] If you understand that not all the harassment stems from this discussion, then you must understand that the two things -this discussion and the harassment- are two completely separate things and must be dealt with differently. It wouldn't be a good move for the staff's part to push unretirement for the old festival items just because some people got harassed for expressing their opinions on it. Our harassment should push a better ping system-- one that cannot be abused. It should not push this issue, since [i]pulling items out of retirement [b]would not [/b] stop the harassment issues.[/i] Harassment would continue. Might even get worse. Many users would be very upset, those that were opposed but did not partake in harassing anyone else. How would pulling items from unretirement be fair to those still being civil here? Those that simply express their opinion and abide by the rules just like we do? This discussion and the harassment are two separate things.

If you understand that not all the harassment stems from this discussion, then you must understand that the two things -this discussion and the harassment- are two completely separate things and must be dealt with differently. It wouldn't be a good move for the staff's part to push unretirement for the old festival items just because some people got harassed for expressing their opinions on it.

Our harassment should push a better ping system-- one that cannot be abused. It should not push this issue, since pulling items out of retirement would not stop the harassment issues. Harassment would continue. Might even get worse. Many users would be very upset, those that were opposed but did not partake in harassing anyone else. How would pulling items from unretirement be fair to those still being civil here? Those that simply express their opinion and abide by the rules just like we do?

This discussion and the harassment are two separate things.
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
oh forget it, if people don't want to understand what I'm trying to say I'm not going to bother trying to clarify myself any longer
oh forget it, if people don't want to understand what I'm trying to say I'm not going to bother trying to clarify myself any longer
DVcXRyP.png
Hello everyone, Since this thread has gone way off topic from the original suggestion it is now locked. [quote=Forum Code of Conduct] Stay on topic, creating a separate post if needed.[/quote] Please feel free to remake the original suggestion, but make sure to keep the discussion on topic. Thank you, Gaia For any questions or concerns, please use [url=www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us]Contact Us[/url].
Hello everyone,

Since this thread has gone way off topic from the original suggestion it is now locked.
Forum Code of Conduct wrote:
Stay on topic, creating a separate post if needed.

Please feel free to remake the original suggestion, but make sure to keep the discussion on topic.

Thank you,
Gaia

For any questions or concerns, please use Contact Us.
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58