Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Moved
1 2
Thread moved here
Thread moved here
forum-signature.png
@Undertale

I don't see anything about healthy eggs anywher when looking at my nests? It only says 'This nest will be ready to hatch after x more incubation periods.' or 'Ready to hatch'.

@Undertale

I don't see anything about healthy eggs anywher when looking at my nests? It only says 'This nest will be ready to hatch after x more incubation periods.' or 'Ready to hatch'.

@Ismaiel It's around. It shows up if you're looking at someone else's nest. I don't know if it's around anywhere else from that (if it is i can't remember, I'm dead tired right now XD), but I just took a look at your nests and saw it there.

I support this, if egg rot isn't a thing anymore, why the indication that all eggs are healthy if no eggs will ever die? XD

@Ismaiel It's around. It shows up if you're looking at someone else's nest. I don't know if it's around anywhere else from that (if it is i can't remember, I'm dead tired right now XD), but I just took a look at your nests and saw it there.

I support this, if egg rot isn't a thing anymore, why the indication that all eggs are healthy if no eggs will ever die? XD

@Omyrah

Ah thanks! Now I see it. It only shows up in other peoples layers. XD

Well support - if they never bring eggrot back that is.
@Omyrah

Ah thanks! Now I see it. It only shows up in other peoples layers. XD

Well support - if they never bring eggrot back that is.
I can remember being concerned and asking around when I first started if my nests could become "unhealthy". It did give me a moment of concern ^^;
I can remember being concerned and asking around when I first started if my nests could become "unhealthy". It did give me a moment of concern ^^;
half_sigbanner_by_kuhalearthshaker-d9zgk4h.png
@Undertale

Since it is only seen when viewing someone else's nest I really don't think it is that necessary to remove it. If they choose to that's fine and I am not opposed to it but I probably wouldn't even realize it was removed because I am not one to look at another player's nests very often if ever.

If you want something to be changed that can and often does confuse new players I would much rather have the Remove Gene: Primary, Remove Gene: Secondary, and Remove Gene: Tertiary changed to Primary Gene: Basic, Secondary Gene: Basic, Tertiary Gene: Basic because when you use these scrolls you are not removing a gene, but in actuality applying the Basic gene over another gene to return the dragon to no pattern.

According to Tomo and other parts of the site such as the Scrying Workshop and the Dragon Search settings in the Auction house Basic is in fact a Gene.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/1600086
@Undertale

Since it is only seen when viewing someone else's nest I really don't think it is that necessary to remove it. If they choose to that's fine and I am not opposed to it but I probably wouldn't even realize it was removed because I am not one to look at another player's nests very often if ever.

If you want something to be changed that can and often does confuse new players I would much rather have the Remove Gene: Primary, Remove Gene: Secondary, and Remove Gene: Tertiary changed to Primary Gene: Basic, Secondary Gene: Basic, Tertiary Gene: Basic because when you use these scrolls you are not removing a gene, but in actuality applying the Basic gene over another gene to return the dragon to no pattern.

According to Tomo and other parts of the site such as the Scrying Workshop and the Dragon Search settings in the Auction house Basic is in fact a Gene.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/1600086
@Qnyxz

I appreciate that you took time with your response, but wanting another change done first and even going so far as to link to a different suggestion that you would "prefer" (despite no correlation) really isn't a valuable contribution to the discussion and I would appreciate it, even though I can't tell you what to post, if you would remain on the topic of this suggestion.
@Qnyxz

I appreciate that you took time with your response, but wanting another change done first and even going so far as to link to a different suggestion that you would "prefer" (despite no correlation) really isn't a valuable contribution to the discussion and I would appreciate it, even though I can't tell you what to post, if you would remain on the topic of this suggestion.
forum-signature.png
But was egg-rot even possible before? (Cause if it wasn't then why put a 'healthy nest' anyway?)
But was egg-rot even possible before? (Cause if it wasn't then why put a 'healthy nest' anyway?)
IAD2p.gifan0rz.gif
Tj6tl.gif4lwvz.gifDHMML.gif
~
asexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bu.pngaromantic2_by_agent_pits-d88so5c.png transmasculine_by_agent_pits-d8icwcr.pngautistic_by_irisidium-dc4mmox.png
@VedGrohiik

Of course it was possible - it was even so bugged that even if you did everything right your eggs could rot away. Which is why the admins took it out. Stands to reason they might put it back in if the bug is resolved.
@VedGrohiik

Of course it was possible - it was even so bugged that even if you did everything right your eggs could rot away. Which is why the admins took it out. Stands to reason they might put it back in if the bug is resolved.
@Ismaiel

That's awesome. I hope they do find a way to resolve the bug, it would make things way more challenging and realistic for the game. And as for the label, I guess it would'nt really make a differance for most people if they take it out or not. Whichever is fine by me.
@Ismaiel

That's awesome. I hope they do find a way to resolve the bug, it would make things way more challenging and realistic for the game. And as for the label, I guess it would'nt really make a differance for most people if they take it out or not. Whichever is fine by me.
IAD2p.gifan0rz.gif
Tj6tl.gif4lwvz.gifDHMML.gif
~
asexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bu.pngaromantic2_by_agent_pits-d88so5c.png transmasculine_by_agent_pits-d8icwcr.pngautistic_by_irisidium-dc4mmox.png
1 2