Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Arranging dragons
A way to empty out your lair so you can have a empty page to sort your dragons?

Like, a re-sort button that clears that lair page (or entire lair) , putting the dragons in a separate row/box so you can drag and drop which ever dragon without having to shuffle other dragons around.

I dunno, just sorting mine and its a pain. ¯\_(?)_/¯

A way to empty out your lair so you can have a empty page to sort your dragons?

Like, a re-sort button that clears that lair page (or entire lair) , putting the dragons in a separate row/box so you can drag and drop which ever dragon without having to shuffle other dragons around.

I dunno, just sorting mine and its a pain. ¯\_(?)_/¯

I kinda like that. If it's not too hard to code, I don't see why not.
I kinda like that. If it's not too hard to code, I don't see why not.
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
I think that would be helpful for people with large lairs! support
I think that would be helpful for people with large lairs! support
Nq0eoGi.png
I'd love to be able to move a dragon to a specific page without having to click through EVERY page in my lair between the two.
I'd love to be able to move a dragon to a specific page without having to click through EVERY page in my lair between the two.
cPW6H3E.png
Support! Would be much easier to sort your dragons the way you want. I love to sort them by their "importance" and "role" in the clan.
Support! Would be much easier to sort your dragons the way you want. I love to sort them by their "importance" and "role" in the clan.
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

Support! My lair is still pretty small and I still find the shuffling pretty irritating ;o; I can't imagine what ppl wil larger lairs must feel haha
Support! My lair is still pretty small and I still find the shuffling pretty irritating ;o; I can't imagine what ppl wil larger lairs must feel haha
P1hD8rM.pngtumblr_ong8rlPuf31rx0b4wo1_100.pngEZkTzMm.png
Lion | 24 | He/Him
Support
This would be really useful, I hate shuffling every dragon around! Also it would be nice if the people using iPads n stuff could arrange their lairs, for some reason it doesn't work on mobile :P
Support
This would be really useful, I hate shuffling every dragon around! Also it would be nice if the people using iPads n stuff could arrange their lairs, for some reason it doesn't work on mobile :P
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
My lair is pretty big and hard to arrange. Support!
My lair is pretty big and hard to arrange. Support!
PQznZys.png