Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | family tree.
I know we have the check up thing.

But I would personally love a family tree thing.

To see my dragons grand grand grand parents and children's children children.

Also a way to see who is exalted or not in this function. - not necessary but neat.

Would be fun for lore reasons.

I'll type more to this when I'm on a computer.
I know we have the check up thing.

But I would personally love a family tree thing.

To see my dragons grand grand grand parents and children's children children.

Also a way to see who is exalted or not in this function. - not necessary but neat.

Would be fun for lore reasons.

I'll type more to this when I'm on a computer.
This would be awesome, but I'd imagine it might be resource heavy, I'm not the best at coding, but I'd think that it would have to pull from the dragon pages of at least a dozen (on the small side) dragons at once, and I can imagine it might be a little server intensive.

Someone who actually knows more than my 101 class can totally correct me if I'm wrong though.... :)
This would be awesome, but I'd imagine it might be resource heavy, I'm not the best at coding, but I'd think that it would have to pull from the dragon pages of at least a dozen (on the small side) dragons at once, and I can imagine it might be a little server intensive.

Someone who actually knows more than my 101 class can totally correct me if I'm wrong though.... :)
Already made a post about this with a bit of discussion of the intensity of needed resources for it. Nice to see others would like the idea though. :P
Already made a post about this with a bit of discussion of the intensity of needed resources for it. Nice to see others would like the idea though. :P
tumblr_lvic4sQn5s1qbdxl9o6_400.gif