Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | search between two colours
1 2
I was just about to make a post suggesting something like this! It would be lovely to search based on what hue or shade you wanted such as 'reds', 'blues, 'yellows', and etc. Cut down on so much time and missed partners ovo.

Long story short: FULL SUPPORT!
I was just about to make a post suggesting something like this! It would be lovely to search based on what hue or shade you wanted such as 'reds', 'blues, 'yellows', and etc. Cut down on so much time and missed partners ovo.

Long story short: FULL SUPPORT!
Signature02_zps4d78e854.png
A search of specific colour spectrums :D
A search of specific colour spectrums :D
fcifr8.png
Support. Even if we can only pick two colors per slot it'd cut down search times immensely
Support. Even if we can only pick two colors per slot it'd cut down search times immensely
tumblr_inline_nqkpyaqdpL1qinm24_500.png
I was literally about to make a post about this, but I'm glad I looked before I posted :)

I get tired of having to constantly sit and switch through colors trying to find a dragon...I support this! Would love to see an expanded search for the AH; similar to searching within a price range.
I was literally about to make a post about this, but I'm glad I looked before I posted :)

I get tired of having to constantly sit and switch through colors trying to find a dragon...I support this! Would love to see an expanded search for the AH; similar to searching within a price range.
1 2