Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More uses for Silver Muck
1 2
Chipping in with some support for the festival currency idea, with a base idea of a recipe for perhaps 50 currency? 1x [item=silver muck] + 2x [item=orange goo] + 2x [item=orange ooze] + 2x [item=orange sludge] + 1x [item=yellow goo] + 1x [item=yellow ooze] + 1x [item=yellow sludge] + 300 treasure + 4.5 hours of brewing time = 50 festival currency + 350XP Transmute colours/time/treasure/XP gain could be altered for even higher amounts of currency as well. Having longer brewing times for more output would be beneficial as you could have it going while you're sleeping/working/in school/etc. (And I much agree with the terror that is silver muck and orange transmutes. You don't even wanna know how many stacks of each I have cluttering up my vault)
Chipping in with some support for the festival currency idea, with a base idea of a recipe for perhaps 50 currency?

1x Silver Muck + 2x Orange Goo + 2x Orange Ooze + 2x Orange Sludge + 1x Yellow Goo + 1x Yellow Ooze + 1x Yellow Sludge + 300 treasure + 4.5 hours of brewing time = 50 festival currency + 350XP

Transmute colours/time/treasure/XP gain could be altered for even higher amounts of currency as well. Having longer brewing times for more output would be beneficial as you could have it going while you're sleeping/working/in school/etc.

(And I much agree with the terror that is silver muck and orange transmutes. You don't even wanna know how many stacks of each I have cluttering up my vault)
tumblr_ovscf7Aa9d1s4p3fvo1_400.png
[quote name="McMod" date=2016-06-17 18:15:38] Chipping in with some support for the festival currency idea, with a base idea of a recipe for perhaps 50 currency? 1x [item=silver muck] + 2x [item=orange goo] + 2x [item=orange ooze] + 2x [item=orange sludge] + 1x [item=yellow goo] + 1x [item=yellow ooze] + 1x [item=yellow sludge] + 300 treasure + 4.5 hours of brewing time = 50 festival currency + 350XP Transmute colours/time/treasure/XP gain could be altered for even higher amounts of currency as well. Having longer brewing times for more output would be beneficial as you could have it going while you're sleeping/working/in school/etc. (And I much agree with the terror that is silver muck and orange transmutes. You don't even wanna know how many stacks of each I have cluttering up my vault) [/quote] This. This would be amazy crazy and I love it.
McMod wrote on 2016-06-17:
Chipping in with some support for the festival currency idea, with a base idea of a recipe for perhaps 50 currency?

1x Silver Muck + 2x Orange Goo + 2x Orange Ooze + 2x Orange Sludge + 1x Yellow Goo + 1x Yellow Ooze + 1x Yellow Sludge + 300 treasure + 4.5 hours of brewing time = 50 festival currency + 350XP

Transmute colours/time/treasure/XP gain could be altered for even higher amounts of currency as well. Having longer brewing times for more output would be beneficial as you could have it going while you're sleeping/working/in school/etc.

(And I much agree with the terror that is silver muck and orange transmutes. You don't even wanna know how many stacks of each I have cluttering up my vault)

This. This would be amazy crazy and I love it.
XriSV9h.gif
I support OP's suggestion, and then there's this: [quote name="Ankokou" date=2016-06-07 17:10:28] I think a lower tier Baldwin brew for festival tokens is a great idea. Another suggestion I've seen in the past I quite liked was the ability to further reduce higher rarity goos for lower level ones (Reduce a silver muck to get at least one copper muck, for example) On a more permanent basis it would be nice to have the admins tally up how many trades use which items and how many to try and balance it. For example, I've noticed a lot of the "go to" recipes I make most frequently, usually festival related things, use a lot of the low tier copper, grey, and green materials. As a result I always feel I'm struggling to catch up with cheap materials while having a surplus of rarer ones. Right now have twice as much as the 2nd tier material as the lowest tier for everything except slimes. In fact looking at what I have I suspect purples are underutilized too, I have almost as many purple mats as yellow. [/quote] The further reduction is an A+ idea. I'm currently stuck with over 20 yellow and orange goos, whilst I desperately need greens and the occasional Purple (which I know is rare, and don't have any issues with) in order to build up a stash of Soylent Red for the future.
I support OP's suggestion, and then there's this:
Ankokou wrote on 2016-06-07:
I think a lower tier Baldwin brew for festival tokens is a great idea.
Another suggestion I've seen in the past I quite liked was the ability to further reduce higher rarity goos for lower level ones (Reduce a silver muck to get at least one copper muck, for example)

On a more permanent basis it would be nice to have the admins tally up how many trades use which items and how many to try and balance it.

For example, I've noticed a lot of the "go to" recipes I make most frequently, usually festival related things, use a lot of the low tier copper, grey, and green materials.
As a result I always feel I'm struggling to catch up with cheap materials while having a surplus of rarer ones.
Right now have twice as much as the 2nd tier material as the lowest tier for everything except slimes. In fact looking at what I have I suspect purples are underutilized too, I have almost as many purple mats as yellow.

The further reduction is an A+ idea. I'm currently stuck with over 20 yellow and orange goos, whilst I desperately need greens and the occasional Purple (which I know is rare, and don't have any issues with) in order to build up a stash of Soylent Red for the future.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
1 2