Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Artifracture Suggestion
1 2
I suggest a pause button on the game.

Shock Switch and a few others have it, so why not AF? It's frustrating when I'm in the middle of a high level (9-12 area) and I can't put the game down when something comes up. Basically have to mess up and start over to take a break.

Sorry if this has been submitted before, I didn't see it in the first few pages.
I suggest a pause button on the game.

Shock Switch and a few others have it, so why not AF? It's frustrating when I'm in the middle of a high level (9-12 area) and I can't put the game down when something comes up. Basically have to mess up and start over to take a break.

Sorry if this has been submitted before, I didn't see it in the first few pages.
tumblr_n62fmtYUzt1tyl6vco2_r1_500.png
I can understand why it wouldn't let you pause midlevel as it would give you a chance to spot solutions without the time limit, but I'd like if there was some sort of pause between levels. I get really frustrated when I have to let it run just because something little came up for me to tend to. Support!
I can understand why it wouldn't let you pause midlevel as it would give you a chance to spot solutions without the time limit, but I'd like if there was some sort of pause between levels. I get really frustrated when I have to let it run just because something little came up for me to tend to. Support!
A pause button that covered the board so you couldn't see anything would be great! No one could use it to cheat and it would let people play the game while doing something else.
A pause button that covered the board so you couldn't see anything would be great! No one could use it to cheat and it would let people play the game while doing something else.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Thats exactly what I was thinking, or what @Banditaboots suggested, a pause screen at the end of a level like what Rune Stones has.

@LicianDragon
Thats exactly what I was thinking, or what @Banditaboots suggested, a pause screen at the end of a level like what Rune Stones has.

@LicianDragon
Bump
Bump
Support! This would be really helpful.
Support! This would be really helpful.
3a2eEFc.gif
tn0RSo5.png
uY2YPWr.png
hh5n4WA.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Total 100% support!
Total 100% support!
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
Support, with the pause menu completely blocking view of the board so as to prevent cheating.

Artifracture is my #1 game to play to cap my lucky streak daily, but it's tough if you're expecting something to happen and know you may need to get up for something.
Say, maintenance is perhaps coming over between 9am-5pm. Or say you're cooking dinner. It needs a pause so I don't have to lose should an oven beep or a door be knocked on.
Support, with the pause menu completely blocking view of the board so as to prevent cheating.

Artifracture is my #1 game to play to cap my lucky streak daily, but it's tough if you're expecting something to happen and know you may need to get up for something.
Say, maintenance is perhaps coming over between 9am-5pm. Or say you're cooking dinner. It needs a pause so I don't have to lose should an oven beep or a door be knocked on.
Support, but keep in mind that Artifracture is still in Beta stages, and it's very possible that they're planning on adding one in the future. It's still a very useful idea though!
Support, but keep in mind that Artifracture is still in Beta stages, and it's very possible that they're planning on adding one in the future. It's still a very useful idea though!
JmbT6.gifCP3XG.gif2hwzY.gifdmTYQ.gif
Support! It's my favorite game, but it's really annoying that you can't pause. A pause screen like in Shock Switch would be great.
Support! It's my favorite game, but it's really annoying that you can't pause. A pause screen like in Shock Switch would be great.
b45k9Z2.jpg
1 2