Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New breed] Pest dragons
This is my idea for a demon-inspired breed called Pest dragons. They would be roughly human-sized (or the equivalent in Sornieth), and have two pairs of wings, one set of legs, and lots of teeth >:D They are pesky creatures and cause a lot of mischief that is much more on the harmful side. They are destructive, despite small they tend to work in small flocks. They don't eat much, only killing and causing harm for fun rather than out of necessity. They have slightly bird like behavior. Dunno their origin yet, and I need more lore and stuff for them?? Feel free to add your own ideas. And here's the concept art. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/4f7abf07f4871363c8af8961ccaa2aca.png[/img] I know the legs are super wonky, and other areas need work. (They might be slightly too fae-like?) Also different suggestions for names might be good. Pest comes from the Latin for demon, but there might be better names?
This is my idea for a demon-inspired breed called Pest dragons. They would be roughly human-sized (or the equivalent in Sornieth), and have two pairs of wings, one set of legs, and lots of teeth >:D
They are pesky creatures and cause a lot of mischief that is much more on the harmful side. They are destructive, despite small they tend to work in small flocks. They don't eat much, only killing and causing harm for fun rather than out of necessity.
They have slightly bird like behavior.
Dunno their origin yet, and I need more lore and stuff for them?? Feel free to add your own ideas.

And here's the concept art.
4f7abf07f4871363c8af8961ccaa2aca.png
I know the legs are super wonky, and other areas need work. (They might be slightly too fae-like?)

Also different suggestions for names might be good. Pest comes from the Latin for demon, but there might be better names?
petscop kid very smart
Admins have stated all breeds need arm, legs and wings for the apparel system to work correctly so the smaller set of wings would likely need modified slightly to work
Admins have stated all breeds need arm, legs and wings for the apparel system to work correctly so the smaller set of wings would likely need modified slightly to work
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Support if arms are added
Support if arms are added
They looks like a cross between a Fae and a Mirror.

Even the lore really reminds me of Mirrors, especially the flock part.
They looks like a cross between a Fae and a Mirror.

Even the lore really reminds me of Mirrors, especially the flock part.