Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Next level Clawtips?
1 2 3
Support. I want to paint all of my dragon's nails to be pretty metallics >:^)
Support. I want to paint all of my dragon's nails to be pretty metallics >:^)
I like this idea :D
I like this idea :D
v2.png
@Aava @Merellia LOL WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! xD

@Kizmetto That is an excellent idea omigod *added to post*
@Aava @Merellia LOL WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! xD

@Kizmetto That is an excellent idea omigod *added to post*
3EnpSxZ.png
Alll of this sounds very nice, I'd definitely make them if they existed. :3
Alll of this sounds very nice, I'd definitely make them if they existed. :3
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
Oooh, very much support. I have so many dragons I'd apply them to. And they'd be so easy to make a recipe for with corresponding Slime and Muck colors.

But definitely not a new level of Baldwin. I think they should be stuck in Level 4. There aren't enough good recipes in Level 4 anyway.
Oooh, very much support. I have so many dragons I'd apply them to. And they'd be so easy to make a recipe for with corresponding Slime and Muck colors.

But definitely not a new level of Baldwin. I think they should be stuck in Level 4. There aren't enough good recipes in Level 4 anyway.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
Support! The clawtips were a really cool idea, so it'd be great to see them available in more colours.
Support! The clawtips were a really cool idea, so it'd be great to see them available in more colours.
ePOliyb.pngPgv53XB.pnguFMfy5S.png
dEo6ta2.png
RkwUj2W.png
Support for more clawtips! I have a bunch od Podid Clawa that I don't know what to do with now that I have one of each of the ones available.
Support for more clawtips! I have a bunch od Podid Clawa that I don't know what to do with now that I have one of each of the ones available.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Did someone say shiny jewelry claw polish? :O

I'm so for this, all my dragons that wear the basic jewelry would look amazing with shiny jewel claws~

Of course I usually support new brew suggestions anyway but I really want more claws :O
Did someone say shiny jewelry claw polish? :O

I'm so for this, all my dragons that wear the basic jewelry would look amazing with shiny jewel claws~

Of course I usually support new brew suggestions anyway but I really want more claws :O
w2GVor2.jpg
Man I'd love kaleidoscope/prismatic claws - each nail a different color. Something to match these items: [item=prismatic silk scarf][item=unicorn guise]
Man I'd love kaleidoscope/prismatic claws - each nail a different color. Something to match these items:
Prismatic Silk Scarf Unicorn Guise
Rve7uPU.png
So much support! I think pink claws would be another fantastic addition. I have quite a few pink dragons who look a little out-of-place without matching clawtips.
So much support! I think pink claws would be another fantastic addition. I have quite a few pink dragons who look a little out-of-place without matching clawtips.
NY105Sx.gif
1 2 3