Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | General Hoard Suggestions
Some small things I feel could improve the hoard. Nothing really important, just small things.

• When sorting a specific food type it should stay in that sorting. Ex. if I pick "seafood" only, and then sell some or put it in the vault, instead of being redirected back to the all-food sorting, it'd stay in the seafood sorting.
  • A separate tab for Baldwin Materials
  • A "select all" button in every tab, instead of only food and materials.
  • A way to sort things alphabetically or by type.

And something I'm not 100% sure of, but I feel like writing it down regardless
  • A lock option, that make you unable to sell an item. This is mainly for the apparel and skin sections, where you have to store items in the general hoard to use them on your dragons. The select all feature can risk accidentally selling something you didn't intend to, so locking items would be a way to prevent any accidents.
Some small things I feel could improve the hoard. Nothing really important, just small things.

• When sorting a specific food type it should stay in that sorting. Ex. if I pick "seafood" only, and then sell some or put it in the vault, instead of being redirected back to the all-food sorting, it'd stay in the seafood sorting.
  • A separate tab for Baldwin Materials
  • A "select all" button in every tab, instead of only food and materials.
  • A way to sort things alphabetically or by type.

And something I'm not 100% sure of, but I feel like writing it down regardless
  • A lock option, that make you unable to sell an item. This is mainly for the apparel and skin sections, where you have to store items in the general hoard to use them on your dragons. The select all feature can risk accidentally selling something you didn't intend to, so locking items would be a way to prevent any accidents.
YES!!!!

I would love a select all button in the inventory. Yes, even stuff not hoard sellable. I am not sure how difficult this would be, but one potential way to do it would be to make the items that are currently now not hoard sellable (or selectable like Baldwin's stuff) use a different checkbox. When you select all, and one of those is selected, either the hoard sell button is grayed out, or a popup comes up when you try to use it that says 'sorry something you have selected is not able to be sold from hoard, please check your selection' or something less verbose.) When you select all you can then put them ALL in your vault or take them all OUT of the vault. (select all in vault to please)

A Lock function would be nice as well
YES!!!!

I would love a select all button in the inventory. Yes, even stuff not hoard sellable. I am not sure how difficult this would be, but one potential way to do it would be to make the items that are currently now not hoard sellable (or selectable like Baldwin's stuff) use a different checkbox. When you select all, and one of those is selected, either the hoard sell button is grayed out, or a popup comes up when you try to use it that says 'sorry something you have selected is not able to be sold from hoard, please check your selection' or something less verbose.) When you select all you can then put them ALL in your vault or take them all OUT of the vault. (select all in vault to please)

A Lock function would be nice as well

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Support for all! I'd also like symbols on item tooltips that represent if something is used in Swipp/Baldwin.
Support for all! I'd also like symbols on item tooltips that represent if something is used in Swipp/Baldwin.
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
[quote name="Areater" date=2015-12-21 14:36:24] Support for all! I'd also like symbols on item tooltips that represent if something is used in Swipp/Baldwin. [/quote] @Areater I would love that as well. I've lost count of how many times I've sold a stack of something only to discover later that I needed those items...
Areater wrote on 2015-12-21:

@Areater
I would love that as well. I've lost count of how many times I've sold a stack of something only to discover later that I needed those items...