Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | .
ho_by_cas_a_fras-d9eo0vw.png[/center]
I am not sure how I feel about this. One thing I do know as a VERY heavy plant lair is that by not converting everything all at once and doing it daily I can get the multi-food eaters to fill up on meat etc and then I feed bugs, plants, seafood one at a time. It maximizes my food usage.
I am not sure how I feel about this. One thing I do know as a VERY heavy plant lair is that by not converting everything all at once and doing it daily I can get the multi-food eaters to fill up on meat etc and then I feed bugs, plants, seafood one at a time. It maximizes my food usage.
Stuff will one day go here.
Why not trade food with people in the forums?
Why not trade food with people in the forums?
@JamOverlord
The easiest solution if you don't have any dragons that eat meat or insects is to not convert meat or insects. Instead, toss your meat and insect items in Baldwin's cauldron and use the goo you get from that to brew soylent food of the kind your dragons will eat. That way you can turn your unconverted food points into any kind of food group.
@JamOverlord
The easiest solution if you don't have any dragons that eat meat or insects is to not convert meat or insects. Instead, toss your meat and insect items in Baldwin's cauldron and use the goo you get from that to brew soylent food of the kind your dragons will eat. That way you can turn your unconverted food points into any kind of food group.
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
Pretty much what Aryllia said. We do have a way to convert points: Baldwin. More cauldrons to convert more goos would be another suggestion.
Pretty much what Aryllia said. We do have a way to convert points: Baldwin. More cauldrons to convert more goos would be another suggestion.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I don't support. The game tells you at the beginning that you can no longer trade or sell food after you convert it, so the idea is that if you only use certain food types you either brew the right foods at Baldwin or you trade unconverted food (or sell it) in order to buy/trade for food of the right categories.
I don't support. The game tells you at the beginning that you can no longer trade or sell food after you convert it, so the idea is that if you only use certain food types you either brew the right foods at Baldwin or you trade unconverted food (or sell it) in order to buy/trade for food of the right categories.
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
Don't convert everything, especially what you don't need.

No support.
Don't convert everything, especially what you don't need.

No support.
Don't convert what you don't need, sell it in stacks, buy the food you do need.

Or just gather from other places.
Don't convert what you don't need, sell it in stacks, buy the food you do need.

Or just gather from other places.

@JamOverlord I was just letting you know how I handled the same situation I am a lair of primarily tundra. I need to maximize my food because I cannot coli and right now I am gathering for Meat familiars. I understand you would not "Need" to use it if it were to ever happen but in the meantime I thought I would offer some helpful feeding hints I have gathered over time.

But I also agree with the many other suggestions on how to handle this. I was just lucky to have someone explain feeding to me in great detail when I started on FR.
@JamOverlord I was just letting you know how I handled the same situation I am a lair of primarily tundra. I need to maximize my food because I cannot coli and right now I am gathering for Meat familiars. I understand you would not "Need" to use it if it were to ever happen but in the meantime I thought I would offer some helpful feeding hints I have gathered over time.

But I also agree with the many other suggestions on how to handle this. I was just lucky to have someone explain feeding to me in great detail when I started on FR.
Stuff will one day go here.