Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Let me help!
Hi to everyone!
I came into this game recently and... wow!
I really love it, but when I tried the Coliseum system my gamer spirit started crying as if he get hit by a hammer.

I know I'm none to say so and that probably it's just my opinion but that fighting system need to be improved, a lot!

And since I played tons of games and I developed a couple on my own (Just paper works, nothing ever developed since I'm not a programmer) I would be more then happy to help to try and improve a system that presents already many interesting mechanics.

I'll do it for free, I want nothing back, it's just every time I go into the coliseum I relly feel like I'm seing something half done with lot of things that can be improved really easily with just a minimal effort.

If someone is interested I'll start working on it instantly, so that I can send a tons of what I think are useful suggestion to improve this fight system.

Also forgive me for my english but It's not my main speech :3
Hi to everyone!
I came into this game recently and... wow!
I really love it, but when I tried the Coliseum system my gamer spirit started crying as if he get hit by a hammer.

I know I'm none to say so and that probably it's just my opinion but that fighting system need to be improved, a lot!

And since I played tons of games and I developed a couple on my own (Just paper works, nothing ever developed since I'm not a programmer) I would be more then happy to help to try and improve a system that presents already many interesting mechanics.

I'll do it for free, I want nothing back, it's just every time I go into the coliseum I relly feel like I'm seing something half done with lot of things that can be improved really easily with just a minimal effort.

If someone is interested I'll start working on it instantly, so that I can send a tons of what I think are useful suggestion to improve this fight system.

Also forgive me for my english but It's not my main speech :3
@Anki If you have suggestions to improve the coliseum, feel free to suggest them; you don't need to wait for someone to ask for more information. The admins do not focus on how popular (or not) a suggestion is, but add them based on how they fit the admin's visions of the game. For more information about the admin's approach to the suggestion forum, visit the Suggestion Forum Policy

There are plenty of established suggestions to improve the coliseum that you may find interesting. Off the top of my head there's the Coliseum accessability thread, No more lootless battles, rework dodge mechanism and Varric's Coliseum Rebalance. There are plenty more in the sticky suggestion compilation.
@Anki If you have suggestions to improve the coliseum, feel free to suggest them; you don't need to wait for someone to ask for more information. The admins do not focus on how popular (or not) a suggestion is, but add them based on how they fit the admin's visions of the game. For more information about the admin's approach to the suggestion forum, visit the Suggestion Forum Policy

There are plenty of established suggestions to improve the coliseum that you may find interesting. Off the top of my head there's the Coliseum accessability thread, No more lootless battles, rework dodge mechanism and Varric's Coliseum Rebalance. There are plenty more in the sticky suggestion compilation.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I'll do it for sure, the point is that I didn't want to spam tons of suggestion if there was no interest in those... I'll try to don't be overwhelming with the amount =3
I'll do it for sure, the point is that I didn't want to spam tons of suggestion if there was no interest in those... I'll try to don't be overwhelming with the amount =3