Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Festival Currency From Exalts!
Simply as the title says! During festivals, exalted dragons could have a chance of leaving behind festival currency in addition to treasure and gems. It's another way to gain currency and encourage exalting, and I don't believe it'd be hard to implement (though, of course I'm not a programmer). Thoughts?

Edit: Erm, this seems to have double posted and deleting one doesn't seem to be working?? Sorry. ono
Simply as the title says! During festivals, exalted dragons could have a chance of leaving behind festival currency in addition to treasure and gems. It's another way to gain currency and encourage exalting, and I don't believe it'd be hard to implement (though, of course I'm not a programmer). Thoughts?

Edit: Erm, this seems to have double posted and deleting one doesn't seem to be working?? Sorry. ono
vvTo3kO.png

syJrt1N.gif
Originally I thought this was a good idea but since you can now get festival currency from Baldwin I don't really think we need any other ways to obtain it. I guess it depends on how rare you think the drop rate from exalting should be.
Originally I thought this was a good idea but since you can now get festival currency from Baldwin I don't really think we need any other ways to obtain it. I guess it depends on how rare you think the drop rate from exalting should be.
This seems like a good idea, but like chespin, not really sure it is needed since you can brew the currency as well as get it elsewhere. Also, since they seem to be trying to balance the coliseum, it might be easier to get it there (I personally never have much luck there, but then again the random generators of the world hate my guts)

Sort of on the fence I guess.
This seems like a good idea, but like chespin, not really sure it is needed since you can brew the currency as well as get it elsewhere. Also, since they seem to be trying to balance the coliseum, it might be easier to get it there (I personally never have much luck there, but then again the random generators of the world hate my guts)

Sort of on the fence I guess.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@chespin Probably increased with level and whatnot, but for a lv.7 I'd say perhaps 15 - 20% of having any drop and then (if it does), say, 80% chance of 1, 15% chance of 2, 5% chance of 3 or something like that.
@chespin Probably increased with level and whatnot, but for a lv.7 I'd say perhaps 15 - 20% of having any drop and then (if it does), say, 80% chance of 1, 15% chance of 2, 5% chance of 3 or something like that.
vvTo3kO.png

syJrt1N.gif
[quote name="@Coldblooded" date=2015-12-13 20:48:26] @ chespin Probably increased with level and whatnot, but for a lv.7 I'd say perhaps 15 - 20% of having any drop and then (if it does), say, 80% chance of 1, 15% chance of 2, 5% chance of 3 or something like that. [/quote] [color=#585c4f] That sounds okay- another small problem I see with this though is that the flight celebrating their holiday would likely benefit the least from it seeing as they would have competed for dominance the week prior and may not want or have the ability to exalt the next week as well. However that's just me theorizing and I could be totally wrong :'D
@Coldblooded wrote on 2015-12-13:
@ chespin Probably increased with level and whatnot, but for a lv.7 I'd say perhaps 15 - 20% of having any drop and then (if it does), say, 80% chance of 1, 15% chance of 2, 5% chance of 3 or something like that.

That sounds okay- another small problem I see with this though is that the flight celebrating their holiday would likely benefit the least from it seeing as they would have competed for dominance the week prior and may not want or have the ability to exalt the next week as well. However that's just me theorizing and I could be totally wrong :'D
Support! I think this would be a really cool thing for exalters.
Support! I think this would be a really cool thing for exalters.
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
[quote name="chespin" date=2015-12-13 20:59:51] [color=#585c4f] That sounds okay- another small problem I see with this though is that the flight celebrating their holiday would likely benefit the least from it seeing as they would have competed for dominance the week prior and may not want or have the ability to exalt the next week as well. However that's just me theorizing and I could be totally wrong :'D [/quote] Yea, that would be something to consider if the idea's developed further. My initial thought is that I know of many who just exalt all the time for profit, as well as many who train fodder while grinding for currency because it's no additional effort. So in those cases, I think the flight having the festival may not be too bothered. I don't really have any numbers on that though.
chespin wrote on 2015-12-13:
That sounds okay- another small problem I see with this though is that the flight celebrating their holiday would likely benefit the least from it seeing as they would have competed for dominance the week prior and may not want or have the ability to exalt the next week as well. However that's just me theorizing and I could be totally wrong :'D

Yea, that would be something to consider if the idea's developed further. My initial thought is that I know of many who just exalt all the time for profit, as well as many who train fodder while grinding for currency because it's no additional effort. So in those cases, I think the flight having the festival may not be too bothered. I don't really have any numbers on that though.
vvTo3kO.png

syJrt1N.gif