Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Achievement: 1 million treasure
Here's my suggestion: An achievement for having 1 million treasure in your account at a time. It wouldn't be for how much you have earned total, but for getting 1 million and having it. It would be a one-time thing, so you would keep it if you dipped below the amount.

Thoughts?
Here's my suggestion: An achievement for having 1 million treasure in your account at a time. It wouldn't be for how much you have earned total, but for getting 1 million and having it. It would be a one-time thing, so you would keep it if you dipped below the amount.

Thoughts?
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
I like it. I'll probably like never ever get it, but I like the idea.
I like it. I'll probably like never ever get it, but I like the idea.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask
I'm actually pretty close (900,000), and that's how I thought it up.
@Leopardmask
I'm actually pretty close (900,000), and that's how I thought it up.
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
@Aquacoral Wow. I can save up maybe 500K at a time. Then festivals happen and I buy a bunch of accents. Although I'm trying to get to that 800-900K because that's about the AH price of a Glimmer scroll. Tbh I'll probably get to 1200 gems first...
@Aquacoral Wow. I can save up maybe 500K at a time. Then festivals happen and I buy a bunch of accents. Although I'm trying to get to that 800-900K because that's about the AH price of a Glimmer scroll. Tbh I'll probably get to 1200 gems first...
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Support
Especially with the future achievement revamping mentioned in one of the recent updates, it would be really easy to implement.
Support
Especially with the future achievement revamping mentioned in one of the recent updates, it would be really easy to implement.
QBZFjBr.png