Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Potions of Elemental Change (Nests!)
1 2
Why is everyone so hostile about this? =/

I'm offering an alternative, it's not like I'm being lazy about looking for nests, and I don't usually even get into the eye colors of my Dragons normally.

Lore wise it could make sense if you look at Magic as effecting things in concentration. I figure that the elemental currency has a strong amount of magic within it, and enough of it combined would give a strong enough concentration to influence a singular nest more strongly than the element around it.
It's clear that it's not only the God's powers, but also the structure and materials of the nest. Otherwise all of the territories would be Spherical shapes and no over-lapping areas, otherwise nests would be split or element-less.
Why is everyone so hostile about this? =/

I'm offering an alternative, it's not like I'm being lazy about looking for nests, and I don't usually even get into the eye colors of my Dragons normally.

Lore wise it could make sense if you look at Magic as effecting things in concentration. I figure that the elemental currency has a strong amount of magic within it, and enough of it combined would give a strong enough concentration to influence a singular nest more strongly than the element around it.
It's clear that it's not only the God's powers, but also the structure and materials of the nest. Otherwise all of the territories would be Spherical shapes and no over-lapping areas, otherwise nests would be split or element-less.
Ping me pretty please! I love seeing responses!
I personally think there needs to be a secure way for players to breed for other eye colors since nest rentals are unsupported and if something goes wrong your out of luck. I personally would rarely use it but since there are plenty of players who see matching eyes as important there should be a way to breed for them safely be it via a nest change mechanism or a npc nest rental system

My biggest concern with the suggestion as it is currently is it wouldn't be effective as a safety mechanism as it would only be around for a limited time and would likely be too expensive
I personally think there needs to be a secure way for players to breed for other eye colors since nest rentals are unsupported and if something goes wrong your out of luck. I personally would rarely use it but since there are plenty of players who see matching eyes as important there should be a way to breed for them safely be it via a nest change mechanism or a npc nest rental system

My biggest concern with the suggestion as it is currently is it wouldn't be effective as a safety mechanism as it would only be around for a limited time and would likely be too expensive
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
1 2