Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Clothing for baby dragons.
1 2
I'm sure this has been suggested before...

But we need baby clothing.

all those eternal youth dragons and nothing to wear...I wouldn't mine seeing one swamped by a giant cape. or any other over sized clothing piece. Or onesies, with a bib.

....Maybe if it gets popular enough...a skin or accents for young dragons as well?
I'm sure this has been suggested before...

But we need baby clothing.

all those eternal youth dragons and nothing to wear...I wouldn't mine seeing one swamped by a giant cape. or any other over sized clothing piece. Or onesies, with a bib.

....Maybe if it gets popular enough...a skin or accents for young dragons as well?
Support, sounds neato :3
Support, sounds neato :3
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
Support, but only for perma-babies, given that they have no use atm.
Support, but only for perma-babies, given that they have no use atm.
Tn4aWhc.png
Huge support. I'd love to have a permababy, but only if I could put apparel and stuff on it.
Huge support. I'd love to have a permababy, but only if I could put apparel and stuff on it.
I9uZ2ky.png
Support for perma baby only.
After all, a bib on a hatchling would choke it when it turns into an adult.

I would aslo support baby blankets for the hatchlings to sit on and diety plushies to cuddle with or try to kill in the more hunting type of dragons. I'm looking at you mirrors.

I would aslo support baby blankets for the hatchlings to sit on and diety plushies to cuddle with or try to kill in the more hunting type of dragons. I'm looking at you mirrors.
pontails_v2_0_by_viporion-d64jr46.gif
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Not even Jupiter can take back a lost oppertunity
I support apparel, skins/accents and the ability to set them as your avatar for EY hatchlings.
I support apparel, skins/accents and the ability to set them as your avatar for EY hatchlings.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
[quote name="Vipor" date=2015-12-03 05:58:42] Support for perma baby only. After all, a bib on a hatchling would choke it when it turns into an adult. I would aslo support baby blankets for the hatchlings to sit on and diety plushies to cuddle with or try to kill in the more hunting type of dragons. I'm looking at you mirrors. [/quote] @Vipor Maybe with Mirror babies the art for the plushies shows the doll's body under the dragons paw with its head ripped off. I think that would be adorable, and the pose that baby Mirrors are already in would just make it look so proud of itself for ripping the thing apart~
Vipor wrote on 2015-12-03:

@Vipor
Maybe with Mirror babies the art for the plushies shows the doll's body under the dragons paw with its head ripped off. I think that would be adorable, and the pose that baby Mirrors are already in would just make it look so proud of itself for ripping the thing apart~
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask

Aw, but my Mirrors are cuddly. Perhaps there could be two separate apparel items, the intact plush and the "ripped" plush? So that people aren't stuck with just Mirror permababies for the "ripped" plush and Mirrors that are sweeter/kinder wouldn't have to worry about the ripped plushes.
@Leopardmask

Aw, but my Mirrors are cuddly. Perhaps there could be two separate apparel items, the intact plush and the "ripped" plush? So that people aren't stuck with just Mirror permababies for the "ripped" plush and Mirrors that are sweeter/kinder wouldn't have to worry about the ripped plushes.
NY105Sx.gif
@Nonstop Yeah, there we go. And then other breeds could also look incredibly satisfied that they made their first "kill". (Like Wildclaws)
@Nonstop Yeah, there we go. And then other breeds could also look incredibly satisfied that they made their first "kill". (Like Wildclaws)
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Support but only for eternally youthful hatchlings.

It would at least give users something more to do with EY babies.
Support but only for eternally youthful hatchlings.

It would at least give users something more to do with EY babies.
image.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gifimage.png
1 2