Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Venue: Zephyr Peaks!
Zephyr Peaks
Fluff: A tornado created by the Windsinger has ripped some of the Reedcleft Ascent's plateaus free of the earth, stranding them in the sky. Though some clans attempted to colonize these sky-mounts, the new denizens have driven them back.
Primary Element: Wind.
Visual Description: Floating, reed-covered mountains, á la the Hallelujah Mountains of Pandora. Combatants on the edges of cliffs- dragons on one plateau, monsters on another, background visible in the gap between.
Mobs: Many birds, air elementals, fantasy airlike creatures such as the pegasus, griffin, and amphiptere. These amphipteres are bat-winged, not feather-winged like the Rainsong ones.
Bosses: Rocs (giant eagles)
Zephyr Peaks
Fluff: A tornado created by the Windsinger has ripped some of the Reedcleft Ascent's plateaus free of the earth, stranding them in the sky. Though some clans attempted to colonize these sky-mounts, the new denizens have driven them back.
Primary Element: Wind.
Visual Description: Floating, reed-covered mountains, á la the Hallelujah Mountains of Pandora. Combatants on the edges of cliffs- dragons on one plateau, monsters on another, background visible in the gap between.
Mobs: Many birds, air elementals, fantasy airlike creatures such as the pegasus, griffin, and amphiptere. These amphipteres are bat-winged, not feather-winged like the Rainsong ones.
Bosses: Rocs (giant eagles)
windh4.png
I'd like to see a few more venues pop up based around the homeland of the flights. A few are obvious on the location, but I'd like to see one like what you described. Forest Falcons, Griffon Vulture, Osprey, Red-tail Hawks, Flying Snakes and some new Talonok instead of harpies.

For the boss, maybe a Harpy Eagle with wind-swirls around their body with another element, one wind is weak to, being the other boss.
I'd like to see a few more venues pop up based around the homeland of the flights. A few are obvious on the location, but I'd like to see one like what you described. Forest Falcons, Griffon Vulture, Osprey, Red-tail Hawks, Flying Snakes and some new Talonok instead of harpies.

For the boss, maybe a Harpy Eagle with wind-swirls around their body with another element, one wind is weak to, being the other boss.
I really quite like this idea. Your description is lovely, and I would think that seeing an actual visualization of it in the coli would be wonderful. I also love the idea of a Pegasus familiar, Yes please!
I really quite like this idea. Your description is lovely, and I would think that seeing an actual visualization of it in the coli would be wonderful. I also love the idea of a Pegasus familiar, Yes please!
lightshieldl.png

chelsea
she | her
+2 FR

...and we came forth to behold the stars.
je67dzK.gif