Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum Enemy Apparel
@hat17
I did understand what you meant, I probably just couldn't put it into the right words as it seemed xD I also don't think that it would be necessary to change these drops, that's not really needed. And well, there could be some kind of history behind it. Maybe the Beastclans attacked a dragon merchant that sold these silks and are now hoarding them in the Crystal Pools, who knows?

Maybe it's like that so we players can make up the stories behind it, which is also kinda cool, but themed apparel for the venues would also be neat c:
@hat17
I did understand what you meant, I probably just couldn't put it into the right words as it seemed xD I also don't think that it would be necessary to change these drops, that's not really needed. And well, there could be some kind of history behind it. Maybe the Beastclans attacked a dragon merchant that sold these silks and are now hoarding them in the Crystal Pools, who knows?

Maybe it's like that so we players can make up the stories behind it, which is also kinda cool, but themed apparel for the venues would also be neat c:
tumblr_poxrq3oUZV1ugssd3o8_500.png
I would like it if the machines of the Golem Workshop could drop distinctive armor and apparel that resembled their machinery, like the spines of the Steelhound, the chrome plates of the Chromefeather Lookout, or the actual gauntlets of the Spellbound Golem.
I would like it if the machines of the Golem Workshop could drop distinctive armor and apparel that resembled their machinery, like the spines of the Steelhound, the chrome plates of the Chromefeather Lookout, or the actual gauntlets of the Spellbound Golem.
evIwcId.png
I've hoped for a Swipp or Baldwin swap where we could change the foo cape drops to the wearable equivalent. I'd never thought about the other things. I support this suggestion, but I wouldn't mind either if we got to change some items from the venues into the clothing. This would be less random, more doable for those who like to be able to predict things. If I grind for x hours, I get y drops; then I just have to wait for the trades or drop them in a cauldron.
I've hoped for a Swipp or Baldwin swap where we could change the foo cape drops to the wearable equivalent. I'd never thought about the other things. I support this suggestion, but I wouldn't mind either if we got to change some items from the venues into the clothing. This would be less random, more doable for those who like to be able to predict things. If I grind for x hours, I get y drops; then I just have to wait for the trades or drop them in a cauldron.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
@Pennifeather - I added your suggestion to the Golem Workshop section.
@Pennifeather - I added your suggestion to the Golem Workshop section.
Fen | They/them
@Parselmouth I love this idea but I think you could take it further. Think outside the square, apparel doesn't just have to be the usual belts, armour, clothing etc. What about apparel of the cloud/wisps from the Dreameaters and Bakus? Or the floating stones (haematite and magnetite from the item drops) from Psywurms? A curly version of a wooly coat from the floof of a cumulus seal? Mantarune stone runes? Maren 'imitation' fins (We wouldn't want anyone thinking they were forcefully or violently removed from the maren)? Their waist fins would make great apparel! Wartoad sludge? Glowing horns from Goldenbeasts and Overcharged Silverbeasts? Butterfly versions of these: [item= cloudy wings] from petal jumpers? (Could add butterfly wings to ankles and wrists too, to match the familiar.) Permafrost impaler skull masks? Proto manticore style floofy lion-style manes? Rhodochrosite Crane floating crystal/feathers? River muck ooze trail? Smoke gyre floating ember flecks?
@Parselmouth

I love this idea but I think you could take it further.
Think outside the square, apparel doesn't just have to be the usual belts, armour, clothing etc.

What about apparel of the cloud/wisps from the Dreameaters and Bakus?
Or the floating stones (haematite and magnetite from the item drops) from Psywurms?
A curly version of a wooly coat from the floof of a cumulus seal?
Mantarune stone runes?
Maren 'imitation' fins (We wouldn't want anyone thinking they were forcefully or violently removed from the maren)? Their waist fins would make great apparel!
Wartoad sludge?
Glowing horns from Goldenbeasts and Overcharged Silverbeasts?
Butterfly versions of these: Cloudy Wings from petal jumpers? (Could add butterfly wings to ankles and wrists too, to match the familiar.)
Permafrost impaler skull masks?
Proto manticore style floofy lion-style manes?
Rhodochrosite Crane floating crystal/feathers?
River muck ooze trail?
Smoke gyre floating ember flecks?
Tur1hmQ.gif
Support, it will be fun to see something like that implemented.
Though I would love it is some drops will be appearal pieces for ey dragons.

The blanket of a Kamaitachi will be to small for an adult guardian, but make great blankets for babies to sit on or hide under.
Support, it will be fun to see something like that implemented.
Though I would love it is some drops will be appearal pieces for ey dragons.

The blanket of a Kamaitachi will be to small for an adult guardian, but make great blankets for babies to sit on or hide under.
pontails_v2_0_by_viporion-d64jr46.gif
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Not even Jupiter can take back a lost oppertunity
[quote name="Seawings" date=2015-11-14 20:22:22] I did not know I wanted this. Oh man though the Warcat armors would be great for clan guards! [/quote] I'd like to see armor like the Warcat's be made into flight-colored sets, not just the two it's in now. Imagine collecting the armor bits and using some red, blue, green, yellow or whatever slime in baldwin to make new armors for the dragons! ....I need all of the warcat armors. And a few of the Serthis Banners. :D
Seawings wrote on 2015-11-14:
I did not know I wanted this. Oh man though the Warcat armors would be great for clan guards!

I'd like to see armor like the Warcat's be made into flight-colored sets, not just the two it's in now. Imagine collecting the armor bits and using some red, blue, green, yellow or whatever slime in baldwin to make new armors for the dragons!

....I need all of the warcat armors.

And a few of the Serthis Banners. :D
@Fishbone @Snaptrap - I added your idea to the post.
@Fishbone @Snaptrap - I added your idea to the post.
Fen | They/them
@Parselmouth

I love this idea! <3 Some of the familiars have clothing that I'd love for my dragons. ^^ For familiars without apparel, you can think of other things that relate to their appearance. For example, jewellery or armour with shells for the Shellions.
@Parselmouth

I love this idea! <3 Some of the familiars have clothing that I'd love for my dragons. ^^ For familiars without apparel, you can think of other things that relate to their appearance. For example, jewellery or armour with shells for the Shellions.
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
@fractalgalaxy This was years ago.

You just necro-ed an old thread. :/
@fractalgalaxy This was years ago.

You just necro-ed an old thread. :/
tumblr_inline_nk71aeUysX1qg2i5p.png