Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum Enemy Apparel
1 2 3 4
I love this idea!!
I love this idea!!
Some post on this thread that only have mentions of "Support" or "No Support" (or quotes with only that) have been removed in accordance to the new updates to the forums code of conduct.

This is because this forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. If players like or dislike an idea, we want to know why!

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
“Support”
“No support”
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support”
Some post on this thread that only have mentions of "Support" or "No Support" (or quotes with only that) have been removed in accordance to the new updates to the forums code of conduct.

This is because this forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. If players like or dislike an idea, we want to know why!

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
“Support”
“No support”
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support”
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
I did not know I wanted this. Oh man though the Warcat armors would be great for clan guards!
I did not know I wanted this. Oh man though the Warcat armors would be great for clan guards!
I would LOVE this. And like was said above, it could very well be an ongoing project, the artists wouldn't have to release all of the apparel at once. I would especially love the collars Parda have, and the capes/blankets of... pretty much everything with capes or blankets. This would also be a great surprise to break up the monotony of grinding for people.
I would LOVE this. And like was said above, it could very well be an ongoing project, the artists wouldn't have to release all of the apparel at once. I would especially love the collars Parda have, and the capes/blankets of... pretty much everything with capes or blankets. This would also be a great surprise to break up the monotony of grinding for people.
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
Support!

I would definitely like some of the clothes the coli enemies have. (Looking at you Warcat armors. >o> ) Maybe they have a chance to drop from the enemies as well as from crates/bags that drop sometimes as well. o:
Support!

I would definitely like some of the clothes the coli enemies have. (Looking at you Warcat armors. >o> ) Maybe they have a chance to drop from the enemies as well as from crates/bags that drop sometimes as well. o:
image.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gifimage.png
Thank you for fixing that @Loddie
Thank you for fixing that @Loddie
Fen | They/them
@parselmouth you're welcome dear
@parselmouth you're welcome dear
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
Very interesting idea. I'd always support for more apparels and this adds more flavour to coli grind (I know there's already coli-only apparels but they seem like randomly thrown into each venue).
Very interesting idea. I'd always support for more apparels and this adds more flavour to coli grind (I know there's already coli-only apparels but they seem like randomly thrown into each venue).
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
[quote name="hat17" date=2015-11-14 23:28:05] Very interesting idea. I'd always support for more apparels and this adds more flavour to coli grind (I know there's already coli-only apparels but they seem like randomly thrown into each venue). [/quote] Before I read this comment I didn't even realise that the coli-only apparels actually are really randomly thrown in the venues owo And I'd really appreciate more coli-only apparel. Especially capes, since I'm not really fan of the ones that are currently able to be found in the coli (Firebreather cape, etc...) and more Capes would be neat! I'd totally support this!
hat17 wrote on 2015-11-14:

Before I read this comment I didn't even realise that the coli-only apparels actually are really randomly thrown in the venues owo

And I'd really appreciate more coli-only apparel. Especially capes, since I'm not really fan of the ones that are currently able to be found in the coli (Firebreather cape, etc...) and more Capes would be neat!
I'd totally support this!
tumblr_poxrq3oUZV1ugssd3o8_500.png
@ryuuji
lol, I did not mean they are randomly thrown into the venues, but they feel like random drops. For example, look at the newly added soft pink silks to Crystal Pool. What makes the monsters in Crystal Pool drop soft pink silks? The only think I see that relates soft pink silk to Crystal Pool is probably the colour theme, but why does a venue with monsters made out of gems and crystals drop silk? Where did they get the material to make silk in the first place? That part seemed random.

I do not mean we need to change the current item drops to fit a venue lore-wise, but it would be super cool if there are apparels items that directly relates to a venue. ;)
@ryuuji
lol, I did not mean they are randomly thrown into the venues, but they feel like random drops. For example, look at the newly added soft pink silks to Crystal Pool. What makes the monsters in Crystal Pool drop soft pink silks? The only think I see that relates soft pink silk to Crystal Pool is probably the colour theme, but why does a venue with monsters made out of gems and crystals drop silk? Where did they get the material to make silk in the first place? That part seemed random.

I do not mean we need to change the current item drops to fit a venue lore-wise, but it would be super cool if there are apparels items that directly relates to a venue. ;)
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
1 2 3 4