Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Fairground Games: Tweaks Here and There
1 2
Support!

I really like having a clear work space and personally I would like it if the pieces didn't overlap on themselves. I always have to spend a fair bit of time sorting everything around before I can actually get started.

@bluebirdsong Something you might get behind?
Support!

I really like having a clear work space and personally I would like it if the pieces didn't overlap on themselves. I always have to spend a fair bit of time sorting everything around before I can actually get started.

@bluebirdsong Something you might get behind?
I agree, more space for pieces!!
I agree, more space for pieces!!
Absolutely yes.
Absolutely yes.
Did a topic revamp to include a few other things I've noticed about the Fairgrounds(partly because I found an older, similar topic that used to be buried and partly because I can't bump anymore). It will be subject to editing now and then but feel free to add more opinions and tweak suggestions!
Did a topic revamp to include a few other things I've noticed about the Fairgrounds(partly because I found an older, similar topic that used to be buried and partly because I can't bump anymore). It will be subject to editing now and then but feel free to add more opinions and tweak suggestions!
Please ping me if you respond to one of my posts. I'm very forgetful so I may not see the response otherwise.
Art & Writing Shop (on hiatus) | Skin Shop (on hiatus)
A wild science-fiction book sample has appeared!
Added a few suggestions concerning Artifracture and Tidal Trouble, as well as links to other Fairgrounds threads.
Added a few suggestions concerning Artifracture and Tidal Trouble, as well as links to other Fairgrounds threads.
Please ping me if you respond to one of my posts. I'm very forgetful so I may not see the response otherwise.
Art & Writing Shop (on hiatus) | Skin Shop (on hiatus)
A wild science-fiction book sample has appeared!
1 2