Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | small reward
1 2
once your familiar is awakened, there isn't much incentive to continue bonding them, for me at least. 50 treasure is so small to me, even if the dragons do add up.

I'm suggesting that when a familiar becomes awakened, once you continue bonding it, each time there will be a chance of getting a chest. Whether it be rusted, iron, or gilded, I think it would be a nice reason to continue bonding them, and it could bring in a bit more revenue for FR!
once your familiar is awakened, there isn't much incentive to continue bonding them, for me at least. 50 treasure is so small to me, even if the dragons do add up.

I'm suggesting that when a familiar becomes awakened, once you continue bonding it, each time there will be a chance of getting a chest. Whether it be rusted, iron, or gilded, I think it would be a nice reason to continue bonding them, and it could bring in a bit more revenue for FR!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
I like this :)
I like this :)
bump :) anyone else have an opinion?
bump :) anyone else have an opinion?
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
should totally happen, even though none of my familiars have reached that stage i think it should be a thing totally
should totally happen, even though none of my familiars have reached that stage i think it should be a thing totally
Support, there should be some sort of reward (very small chance of getting a chest drop to avoid devaluing chests or having the chest process 'start over' but still have them be awakened)
Support, there should be some sort of reward (very small chance of getting a chest drop to avoid devaluing chests or having the chest process 'start over' but still have them be awakened)
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
Totally support, it depresses me that the only real reward after getting a familiar to "awakened" stage is just 50 treasure. It's not much in the site's current economy, and the real reason I like to bond with familiars is for those chests. I also like to keep some of those awakened familiars with some of my dragons, for story or aesthetic reasons, you know? Of course I still cycle out familiars with other dragons.
Totally support, it depresses me that the only real reward after getting a familiar to "awakened" stage is just 50 treasure. It's not much in the site's current economy, and the real reason I like to bond with familiars is for those chests. I also like to keep some of those awakened familiars with some of my dragons, for story or aesthetic reasons, you know? Of course I still cycle out familiars with other dragons.
Support. 50 treasure is not that much at all.
Support. 50 treasure is not that much at all.
image.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gifimage.png
Support, as long as the chance is low even for rusted chests.

5% for rusted, 3% for iron, 1% for gilded sounds fair to me, especially when you consider how many familiars there are.
Support, as long as the chance is low even for rusted chests.

5% for rusted, 3% for iron, 1% for gilded sounds fair to me, especially when you consider how many familiars there are.
FR+8 (UK)
Familiars wish list, Swipp Apparel list, Swipp Familiars list, Swipp Skins list
All-element Farmers: Hawkfire (Arcane, level 1), Galaxy (Earth, level 1), Astraeus (Fire, level 10), Venomstrike (Ice, level 1), Petros (Light, level 1), Moonbeam (Lightning, level 25), Verdi (Nature, level 20), Rubyshimmer (Plague, level 1), Xaveria (Shadow, level 1), Denwo (Water, level 25), Sunbeam (Wind, level 1)
Support. Wish there was something that could be done with awakened familiars, as 50 gold even for a lairful of dragons isn't that much
Support. Wish there was something that could be done with awakened familiars, as 50 gold even for a lairful of dragons isn't that much

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
So it would be random what chest you get? Supprot!
So it would be random what chest you get? Supprot!
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
1 2