Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Reducing clicking
1 2 3
Better yet: make the pop ups that only have one option show up in-line so they don't have to be clicked out of at all.
Better yet: make the pop ups that only have one option show up in-line so they don't have to be clicked out of at all.
cPW6H3E.png
Baldwin's is especially guilty of this. Which is why-- if they're not going to streamline that part of the site-- they should at least remove all ads on Baldwin's screen. Trying to transmute items on mobile and clicking through the tiny popup screen of your whole hoard is made much more aggravating when you've got terrible animated ads lagging every action (and sometimes crashing or causing page load errors).
Baldwin's is especially guilty of this. Which is why-- if they're not going to streamline that part of the site-- they should at least remove all ads on Baldwin's screen. Trying to transmute items on mobile and clicking through the tiny popup screen of your whole hoard is made much more aggravating when you've got terrible animated ads lagging every action (and sometimes crashing or causing page load errors).
ccDyspX.png
Support! Less clicking the better :) Do we really need two conformations when we do things?
Support! Less clicking the better :) Do we really need two conformations when we do things?
support! hotkeys are essential to making an easily accessible gaming website!
support! hotkeys are essential to making an easily accessible gaming website!
4kfkgm.pngnn Welcome!nnnnn Art Shop nnnnnWishlistnn

Support. As someone who may have RA and can't use her hands for long periods of time either way due to medical issues, the amount of clicking directly relates to my ability to play and enjoy FlightRising.
Support. As someone who may have RA and can't use her hands for long periods of time either way due to medical issues, the amount of clicking directly relates to my ability to play and enjoy FlightRising.
DOjF2sA.pngveAGxvx.gif
I support this, ESPECIALLY on the little pop-up boxes where there is only ONE single button that you can possibly click.
For example, the confirmation box of Crim that says you give her X and receive a small pouch of treasure in return. There's only one button on that box, that says "OK." WHY CAN WE NOT SIMPLY HIT ENTER FOR THESE SINGLE-BUTTON POP-UP WINDOWS!?!? These popups aren't even a new window or page, so ad revenue can't be a valid reason for not enabling this.
I support this, ESPECIALLY on the little pop-up boxes where there is only ONE single button that you can possibly click.
For example, the confirmation box of Crim that says you give her X and receive a small pouch of treasure in return. There's only one button on that box, that says "OK." WHY CAN WE NOT SIMPLY HIT ENTER FOR THESE SINGLE-BUTTON POP-UP WINDOWS!?!? These popups aren't even a new window or page, so ad revenue can't be a valid reason for not enabling this.
~There is no such thing as sanity. Everyone is insane. The true question is, how insane are you, relative to everyone else?~
I support more keyboard controls. Keyboard controls for familiar bonding would be wonderful. And it would be great to be able to navigate our lairs with arrow keys.
I support more keyboard controls. Keyboard controls for familiar bonding would be wonderful. And it would be great to be able to navigate our lairs with arrow keys.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
[quote name="HondaYori" date=2017-11-29 20:35:22] I support this, ESPECIALLY on the little pop-up boxes where there is only ONE single button that you can possibly click. For example, the confirmation box of Crim that says you give her X and receive a small pouch of treasure in return. There's only one button on that box, that says "OK." WHY CAN WE NOT SIMPLY HIT ENTER FOR THESE SINGLE-BUTTON POP-UP WINDOWS!?!? These popups aren't even a new window or page, so ad revenue can't be a valid reason for not enabling this. [/quote] I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get rid of the 'You have done X' confirmations, where you can only click okay.... If it is a yes or no choice, keep it, but putting items in the vault, especially skins that are non-hoard sellable one by one with a popup after each time.... *long and pained screaming*
HondaYori wrote on 2017-11-29:
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get rid of the 'You have done X' confirmations, where you can only click okay.... If it is a yes or no choice, keep it, but putting items in the vault, especially skins that are non-hoard sellable one by one with a popup after each time.... *long and pained screaming*

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
save me. 250 auctions ;-;
save me. 250 auctions ;-;
tUjSZIC.png
About the putting things in vault thing... yeah. Story of why I hate my vault . Like, I like the option to auto put-it-in-the-vault, but that also makes it so I can only do one at a time....

HOW ABOUT we make it so that the dialogue boxes that pop up don't interfere with us interacting with the site? Well, at least the familiar boxes? I hate how, after bonding with a familiar, I can't just X out or do anything else. I have to refresh. I get the whole ad revenue thing, but still....

And when it doesn't refresh the page, it could easily do something else. Like with Crim, the box could change to say the item was given, you got treasure, blah blah blah. Tomo doesn't need a new pop-up saying whether your answer was right or wrong. Her text just changes.

Actually, you don't really get asked to confirm a name on a dragon. Why is that? Not complaining, I just think it's odd, considering that everything else asks you at least twenty times or so if you're sure.

I use a touchpad on my laptop most of the time, and I fortunately don't really have any hand issues, but it can still bother my hand if I'm actively doing stuff on Flight Rising a lot. So much moving and button clicking.... Actually, it kind of feels like old games. And using it on my tablet? Well, I really only do dailies, because due to lack of mobile support, much else is a huge pain. (Plus typing. Ugh.) But everything moving is still annoying. Especially since I usually zoom in to click on anything at all. And buttons are a pain to click. Especially when I have to click three or so, and my little Kindle Fire tablet likes to zoom in a part of the screen to make sure I can click on what I want, and so I end up clicking like, six times. (And they're working on the coli, so hopefully that will be a huge improvement on the clicking, but right now. So much clicking. So. Much.)
About the putting things in vault thing... yeah. Story of why I hate my vault . Like, I like the option to auto put-it-in-the-vault, but that also makes it so I can only do one at a time....

HOW ABOUT we make it so that the dialogue boxes that pop up don't interfere with us interacting with the site? Well, at least the familiar boxes? I hate how, after bonding with a familiar, I can't just X out or do anything else. I have to refresh. I get the whole ad revenue thing, but still....

And when it doesn't refresh the page, it could easily do something else. Like with Crim, the box could change to say the item was given, you got treasure, blah blah blah. Tomo doesn't need a new pop-up saying whether your answer was right or wrong. Her text just changes.

Actually, you don't really get asked to confirm a name on a dragon. Why is that? Not complaining, I just think it's odd, considering that everything else asks you at least twenty times or so if you're sure.

I use a touchpad on my laptop most of the time, and I fortunately don't really have any hand issues, but it can still bother my hand if I'm actively doing stuff on Flight Rising a lot. So much moving and button clicking.... Actually, it kind of feels like old games. And using it on my tablet? Well, I really only do dailies, because due to lack of mobile support, much else is a huge pain. (Plus typing. Ugh.) But everything moving is still annoying. Especially since I usually zoom in to click on anything at all. And buttons are a pain to click. Especially when I have to click three or so, and my little Kindle Fire tablet likes to zoom in a part of the screen to make sure I can click on what I want, and so I end up clicking like, six times. (And they're working on the coli, so hopefully that will be a huge improvement on the clicking, but right now. So much clicking. So. Much.)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
1 2 3