Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Align Justify
1 2 3 4 5
Nothing wrong with adding bbcode as far as I'm concerned, but I think having it as bio only would make sense (and maybe user profile). I think that now that there's lair tab descriptions, and those are lacking in a lot of bbcode options, having bbcode restricted to one part of the site wouldn't be as out of place as it might have been when this suggestion was made.
Nothing wrong with adding bbcode as far as I'm concerned, but I think having it as bio only would make sense (and maybe user profile). I think that now that there's lair tab descriptions, and those are lacking in a lot of bbcode options, having bbcode restricted to one part of the site wouldn't be as out of place as it might have been when this suggestion was made.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
huge support. please add justify im so tired of doing the spacing myself to make it even :/
huge support. please add justify im so tired of doing the spacing myself to make it even :/
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
Support. I've gotten used to it but I'd really like for my lines to be one solid block of text that you lose where you are when reading.

Opt-out would definitely be useful for other users, for the above reason.
Support. I've gotten used to it but I'd really like for my lines to be one solid block of text that you lose where you are when reading.

Opt-out would definitely be useful for other users, for the above reason.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
necro-support
necro-support
Molly | they/them | +1 FR Time
MWFAgdF.gifnhknpyA.pngMWFAgdF.gif
1 2 3 4 5