Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Melnoth's BMAH - Event/TradePost Add
1 2 3 4
@Autopilot Cool! I was looking at possibilities for Ryth's colors and genes in the Scrying Workshop, and I think this is a good combo: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=11&wing=12&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=2&secg=1&tert=17&elem=7&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png[/img] (Nocturne Female, Shadow Flight; Midnight Tiger/Shadow Shimmer/Violet Smoke) What do you think?
@Autopilot Cool! I was looking at possibilities for Ryth's colors and genes in the Scrying Workshop, and I think this is a good combo:
dragonpic2.php?body=11&wing=12&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=2&secg=1&tert=17&elem=7&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png
(Nocturne Female, Shadow Flight; Midnight Tiger/Shadow Shimmer/Violet Smoke)

What do you think?
P5-StylizedTokyoSkylineDay.png METAVERSE
he/him
FR+3
Fandragon Hoarder
Iiii like both the Ryth and the Melnoth ideas. I'd love to see something like this happen.
Iiii like both the Ryth and the Melnoth ideas. I'd love to see something like this happen.

LTuUX3R.png

everything happens so much
nrPzdF6.png

I'M GONNA DRINK IT LIKE A PERSON
i like this
i like this
Oh gosh, she is so gorgeous! Elegant shadows! Poor Melnoth is far less elegant XD [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=31&wing=30&style=2&gender=1&ages=1&prig=5&secg=6&tert=45&elem=1&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img] Test to see if this works or not :D[s] Nope! [/s] Yay! Female Guardian! Seafoam Aqua Gold - Ripple, Current, Glimmer :> Earth flight but debating that tbh
Oh gosh, she is so gorgeous! Elegant shadows! Poor Melnoth is far less elegant XD

dragonpic2.php?body=31&wing=30&style=2&gender=1&ages=1&prig=5&secg=6&tert=45&elem=1&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png

Test to see if this works or not :D Nope! Yay!

Female Guardian! Seafoam Aqua Gold - Ripple, Current, Glimmer :> Earth flight but debating that tbh
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
@Autopilot

Remember to add a .png to your preview. :)
@Autopilot

Remember to add a .png to your preview. :)
um i support this in the instance that

Admins decide to unretire for any reason. it's the fairest, I think, way personally. I don't support unretiring.

it were just special cycled items that are NEW like.... loosely elemental themed, the treasure hoard for the dragons to lay on, etc.

EDIT: having a reaquisition post would it a lot more fair as long as the pirate shop only uses those that are reaquired (kind of like a crim that deals in retired items or maybe a reverse swipp who trades you smaller items for your sprite)

i would support retired item recolors being released in this way
um i support this in the instance that

Admins decide to unretire for any reason. it's the fairest, I think, way personally. I don't support unretiring.

it were just special cycled items that are NEW like.... loosely elemental themed, the treasure hoard for the dragons to lay on, etc.

EDIT: having a reaquisition post would it a lot more fair as long as the pirate shop only uses those that are reaquired (kind of like a crim that deals in retired items or maybe a reverse swipp who trades you smaller items for your sprite)

i would support retired item recolors being released in this way
@Ismaiel Oh thank you! Hurp bup yes the file name would help 8D

@Ismaiel Oh thank you! Hurp bup yes the file name would help 8D

boop!
boop!
@Autopilot oh I had my own idea as well xD though in this case it'd be more gem based, still thinking of what fair prices should be, mean if it's to high people won't bother. To low and people will whine "og but they didn't have to work as hard as us" so trying to think of a good middle price, not to high and not to low. after all I'm pretty sure lots of people would gladly buy gems, so more moolah for FR XD Seryna’s Specialties: You spot a fairly small stand, you notice some rare items stalled out on it. You can’t help and approach it; a skydancer sits next to it. Apparently she’s she owner, she looks at you. She appears a little bossy and quite posh you almost want to turn around when she calls out “Hello there, I’m Seryna and I can see you are looking for some rare things. I might have what you’re looking for but-“she raises one of her claws and rubs three digits together “It will cost you, these items are not easy to come by so they are rather pricey if you got the gems to spare I’m more then happy to sell you some items” She straightens herself and scowls a little “but if you don’t have the gems for them I suggest you leave” Alright this Skydancer doesn’t seem all that nice or perhaps she just cares a lot about gems “You might want to come back during the festivals I can get my hands on some interesting stuff for you” You ask her how she even obtains these things she responds by having her claw in the air dismissingly and giving you a rather suspicious smile “I’d tell you but a lady never reveals her secrets after all” and here she is: [img]http://s3.postimg.org/iv92ozgrn/dragonpic2.png[/img] I seriously have a mighty need for a skydancer like this in my lair now XD deck her out with red clawtips and maybe crimson silks or garnet flourish stuff XD she's all about that bling bling
@Autopilot

oh I had my own idea as well xD though in this case it'd be more gem based, still thinking of what fair prices should be, mean if it's to high people won't bother. To low and people will whine "og but they didn't have to work as hard as us" so trying to think of a good middle price, not to high and not to low. after all I'm pretty sure lots of people would gladly buy gems, so more moolah for FR XD

Seryna’s Specialties:

You spot a fairly small stand, you notice some rare items stalled out on it. You can’t help and approach it; a skydancer sits next to it. Apparently she’s she owner, she looks at you. She appears a little bossy and quite posh you almost want to turn around when she calls out “Hello there, I’m Seryna and I can see you are looking for some rare things. I might have what you’re looking for but-“she raises one of her claws and rubs three digits together “It will cost you, these items are not easy to come by so they are rather pricey if you got the gems to spare I’m more then happy to sell you some items” She straightens herself and scowls a little “but if you don’t have the gems for them I suggest you leave” Alright this Skydancer doesn’t seem all that nice or perhaps she just cares a lot about gems “You might want to come back during the festivals I can get my hands on some interesting stuff for you” You ask her how she even obtains these things she responds by having her claw in the air dismissingly and giving you a rather suspicious smile “I’d tell you but a lady never reveals her secrets after all”

and here she is: dragonpic2.png

I seriously have a mighty need for a skydancer like this in my lair now XD deck her out with red clawtips and maybe crimson silks or garnet flourish stuff XD she's all about that bling bling
DVcXRyP.png
[quote name="Ettanin" date=2015-08-03 12:08:18] Quote: - One week a month (second week of the month?) Melnoth appears - Melnoth has 'quests' that any player can complete each hour to gather her supplies for her ship What she needs changes each hour. Players earn a special currency for completing these quests- Doubloons - Doubloons are used for her special doubloon shop for exclusive exotic items she gained overseas. These items are random every month but can repeat. - Melnoth's Black Market Auction House is open during this week she is present. Support Quote: - The BMAH has random rare items, with the potential to include retired familiars and apparel [KS items not included] No support. Retired means retired. Quote: - When an auction ends, another random item will pop up in its place. Auctions can range from being 30 minutes long to the entire week. - all auctions end an hour before the end of the week, so she can begin packing up early. - Currency used on her auctions is gone for good and is pulled out of the economy. - She will accept both young dragons and adults on her ship for adventure. Her requirements for hire change each day. These dragons go to far off lands and never return except now and then when she returns to port. However, they no-longer can return to your lair. Offering a dragon this way will earn you extra Doubloons. - Treasure map fragments [or rarely, intact treasure maps] that can be redeemed for doubloons. Support, especially for dragon sending one as that can mean an alternative for exalting, but it should be kept an eye on that because it can make coli training+exalting no longer profitable. [/quote] Pretty much exactly this. It'd be a neat thing, but I'd much rather see new exclusive familiars than retired ones. Also never support for unretiring.
Ettanin wrote on 2015-08-03:
Quote:
- One week a month (second week of the month?) Melnoth appears
- Melnoth has 'quests' that any player can complete each hour to gather her supplies for her ship What she needs changes each hour. Players earn a special currency for completing these quests- Doubloons
- Doubloons are used for her special doubloon shop for exclusive exotic items she gained overseas. These items are random every month but can repeat.
- Melnoth's Black Market Auction House is open during this week she is present.

Support

Quote:
- The BMAH has random rare items, with the potential to include retired familiars and apparel [KS items not included]

No support. Retired means retired.

Quote:
- When an auction ends, another random item will pop up in its place. Auctions can range from being 30 minutes long to the entire week.
- all auctions end an hour before the end of the week, so she can begin packing up early.
- Currency used on her auctions is gone for good and is pulled out of the economy.
- She will accept both young dragons and adults on her ship for adventure. Her requirements for hire change each day. These dragons go to far off lands and never return except now and then when she returns to port. However, they no-longer can return to your lair. Offering a dragon this way will earn you extra Doubloons.
- Treasure map fragments [or rarely, intact treasure maps] that can be redeemed for doubloons.

Support, especially for dragon sending one as that can mean an alternative for exalting, but it should be kept an eye on that because it can make coli training+exalting no longer profitable.

Pretty much exactly this. It'd be a neat thing, but I'd much rather see new exclusive familiars than retired ones.
Also never support for unretiring.
1 2 3 4