Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Mobile version
I use in the phone this page and i want like mobile version for this page like to play tidal trouble in mobile
I use in the phone this page and i want like mobile version for this page like to play tidal trouble in mobile
You can play it on mobile. It's HTML5 which is a lot more mobile friendly than Flash. I don't support making an app for Flight Rising because it's not set up to be a phone game.
You can play it on mobile. It's HTML5 which is a lot more mobile friendly than Flash. I don't support making an app for Flight Rising because it's not set up to be a phone game.
[quote name="chespin" date=2015-06-28 00:48:25] You can play it on mobile. It's HTML5 which is a lot more mobile friendly than Flash. I don't support making an app for Flight Rising because it's not set up to be a phone game. [/quote]
chespin wrote on 2015-06-28:
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
I mean, it's not set up as a mobile game but having the images and all that on the mobile as good as normal would be nice.
I mean, it's not set up as a mobile game but having the images and all that on the mobile as good as normal would be nice.
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
Uuhhh, did you mean able to go to colisseum, fairgrounds and etc?
Uuhhh, did you mean able to go to colisseum, fairgrounds and etc?
I'd support coli and the fairgrounds being more mobile-friendly. An app/actual mobile version wouldn't be needed.
I'd support coli and the fairgrounds being more mobile-friendly. An app/actual mobile version wouldn't be needed.
Water Flight