Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Baldwin] Bottles Bench
1 2 3
Support!
I always tend to store all my materials in my vault just to see how much I have at any given moment, but if we had something like an inventory keeping track of things would be made so much simpler.
Support!
I always tend to store all my materials in my vault just to see how much I have at any given moment, but if we had something like an inventory keeping track of things would be made so much simpler.
light.pngPawBorough_Signature_Resize.pngiceshade.png
So much support! I keep a little guide in a post-it note on my desktop because I can never keep straight what transmutes into what. It would so helpful to have that info right there on Baldwin's page.
So much support! I keep a little guide in a post-it note on my desktop because I can never keep straight what transmutes into what. It would so helpful to have that info right there on Baldwin's page.

veticablue.png

V E T I C Λ
- - - - - -- - - - - -
TUMBLR .-. THEME
GW2: Esterie.7409
Another support because man, that would be nice without having to check my hoard or click and get a 'you're still missing this.'
Another support because man, that would be nice without having to check my hoard or click and get a 'you're still missing this.'
Support, because this would make Baldwin a lot easier for me to use (right now, it's almost too frustrating for me to keep track of it)
Support, because this would make Baldwin a lot easier for me to use (right now, it's almost too frustrating for me to keep track of it)
napipiK.gif x pK4NVKa.png x
L2CSSHu.gif
x
No support when you can already find these things out easily
No support when you can already find these things out easily
water-banner-3_zpspqe7dfz3.gif

Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
End corruption now
@Rhea

Support! :D And maybe the materials have little animations too. ^.^ I always lose track of my stuff, and maybe it would also be helpful to include the percentages/rarities of certain colors? I know the basics: Purple is rarer than green. And the stars don't help that much. Like, what is the likelihood in percentages of getting X color? Is it more likely if you brew something with more stars? If that is not included in this, then please at least the encyclopedia page include this stuff!
@Rhea

Support! :D And maybe the materials have little animations too. ^.^ I always lose track of my stuff, and maybe it would also be helpful to include the percentages/rarities of certain colors? I know the basics: Purple is rarer than green. And the stars don't help that much. Like, what is the likelihood in percentages of getting X color? Is it more likely if you brew something with more stars? If that is not included in this, then please at least the encyclopedia page include this stuff!
Well having a separate page is not really needed to just give a transmutation key.

It can be a small box that contains what the results will be for transmuting certain items. The box does not have to be huge nor does the print, but just a reference.
Well having a separate page is not really needed to just give a transmutation key.

It can be a small box that contains what the results will be for transmuting certain items. The box does not have to be huge nor does the print, but just a reference.
Support. Also perhaps an inventory tab to keep things in baldwin seperate? When you go to hoardsell things, they mess up the "all" check, and then you have to go and click every dratted item after them.
Support. Also perhaps an inventory tab to keep things in baldwin seperate? When you go to hoardsell things, they mess up the "all" check, and then you have to go and click every dratted item after them.
1 2 3