Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Feed other people's dragons
1 2 3 4
Sometimes I go in my friends' lairs and notice their dragons have gone hungry for a while! It always makes me kind of sad, I wish there was a way I could just take care of that for them.
Sometimes I go in my friends' lairs and notice their dragons have gone hungry for a while! It always makes me kind of sad, I wish there was a way I could just take care of that for them.
I'd only support this if the food comes from the feeder's lair (IE if you go to a friend's page and feed one their dragons, the food comes out of your stores)
I'd only support this if the food comes from the feeder's lair (IE if you go to a friend's page and feed one their dragons, the food comes out of your stores)
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Support. I'd be willing to sacrifice some of my food stores to feed some beautiful hungry dragons. plus, it'd make for more player/player interaction.
Support. I'd be willing to sacrifice some of my food stores to feed some beautiful hungry dragons. plus, it'd make for more player/player interaction.
mlHpBMC.png
Wind-Network.png
YMPbu9R.png
Yeah, support like for what DragonSage said. It'd be a nice way to tip or show appreciation for other players.
Yeah, support like for what DragonSage said. It'd be a nice way to tip or show appreciation for other players.
Support. No reason not to, eh?
Support. No reason not to, eh?
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
yes. pleasE
yes. pleasE
tired_by_teethys-db4wz4f.gif
Yes! Support!
Yes! Support!
I LOVE THIS!! It's like a sorta tip, like "hey your dragons are really pretty have some food!" Im sure it'd feel good to have your dragons fed by someone who stumbles upon your lair randomly, so support!
I LOVE THIS!! It's like a sorta tip, like "hey your dragons are really pretty have some food!" Im sure it'd feel good to have your dragons fed by someone who stumbles upon your lair randomly, so support!
Support!
Support!
nkw.png
Honestly my only problem with this is that it's always been that you could only feed your own dragons, and with nothing to show when a user was last on, it might appear that said away user has come back, when really they haven't... that's my only issue! (That and it sort of kills the whole independent clan deal.)
Honestly my only problem with this is that it's always been that you could only feed your own dragons, and with nothing to show when a user was last on, it might appear that said away user has come back, when really they haven't... that's my only issue! (That and it sort of kills the whole independent clan deal.)
tak_adopt_by_sherushi_by_thepokemon123941-dabq36r.png
1 2 3 4