Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bring it back!
Switch the positions of the Site Status and the Random Dragon boxes on the home page so that it's still featured, no need to scroll down. I never see it anymore because I don't think to scroll down - everything you need to see to do everything is in view from the home page loadup.

Having the Random Dragon box visible on top would leave the Site Status box in sight. If people are interested, the most recent update to the site status is still there to be seen and Random Dragon is still featured - if you would be so inclined to swap their places.
Switch the positions of the Site Status and the Random Dragon boxes on the home page so that it's still featured, no need to scroll down. I never see it anymore because I don't think to scroll down - everything you need to see to do everything is in view from the home page loadup.

Having the Random Dragon box visible on top would leave the Site Status box in sight. If people are interested, the most recent update to the site status is still there to be seen and Random Dragon is still featured - if you would be so inclined to swap their places.
I think maybe make the site status a smaller bar above the announcements. that way everything can be seen better, even by mobile users. Other sites have their updates this way(or they have a chatbar up there) and I think its a better system than a massive box on the side.
I think maybe make the site status a smaller bar above the announcements. that way everything can be seen better, even by mobile users. Other sites have their updates this way(or they have a chatbar up there) and I think its a better system than a massive box on the side.
tumblr_inline_ny7iueBT5H1qmzhvw_540.png
Random What? Bonus Where? Oh but for 3 days I get to know about flower fixes???

image.php?di=95LOY.jpg

Seriously... I have slightly bad vision but really it is not like my screen is set like my glasses are off!

I implore, beg, plead for them to change this!

Even if they just removed the admins avatar.. that would save a TON of space!!
Random What? Bonus Where? Oh but for 3 days I get to know about flower fixes???

image.php?di=95LOY.jpg

Seriously... I have slightly bad vision but really it is not like my screen is set like my glasses are off!

I implore, beg, plead for them to change this!

Even if they just removed the admins avatar.. that would save a TON of space!!
Stuff will one day go here.
@LunaSea You need to clear your cache on your browser! The status bar isn't supposed to look all big and unformatted like that. ( Those were exactly my thoughts too until I realized I wasn't seeing the formatting until I cleared my cache. )

But support for moving the random Dragon to the top.
@LunaSea You need to clear your cache on your browser! The status bar isn't supposed to look all big and unformatted like that. ( Those were exactly my thoughts too until I realized I wasn't seeing the formatting until I cleared my cache. )

But support for moving the random Dragon to the top.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
I assume that green arrow thing may be there for "pulling it up". basically, hiding it. It just ain't really done yet coding wise maybe? Because I really doubt they intended to have the Status bar being there visible at all times, plus make a hover-over arrow button, just to tell us the obvious.
I assume that green arrow thing may be there for "pulling it up". basically, hiding it. It just ain't really done yet coding wise maybe? Because I really doubt they intended to have the Status bar being there visible at all times, plus make a hover-over arrow button, just to tell us the obvious.
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
@squidragon I have done that a number of times. And just did again. It is still there...
My scree res is 1920x1080 as recommended. And it is not zoomed either. It is how it shows to me. :(
@squidragon I have done that a number of times. And just did again. It is still there...
My scree res is 1920x1080 as recommended. And it is not zoomed either. It is how it shows to me. :(
Stuff will one day go here.