Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Blocked Users
1 2 3
@EmpressSectonia I'm sorry you don't know why they blocked you! I don't actually know how you would find out how someone had blocked you, I've never stumbled across anyone who has me blocked. Usually, there is a reason to block someone, but I suppose some people might do it maliciously. The best thing you can do is to move forward and keep doing what you do. It's possible to say something to offend someone or to annoy them even if you don't interact with them directly, everyone has their own feelings and their own quirks so it's impossible to be liked by everyone :)
@EmpressSectonia I'm sorry you don't know why they blocked you! I don't actually know how you would find out how someone had blocked you, I've never stumbled across anyone who has me blocked. Usually, there is a reason to block someone, but I suppose some people might do it maliciously. The best thing you can do is to move forward and keep doing what you do. It's possible to say something to offend someone or to annoy them even if you don't interact with them directly, everyone has their own feelings and their own quirks so it's impossible to be liked by everyone :)
cPW6H3E.png
I support there being an option to hide the message, but I'd rather it not be gone by default. I can think of only two people I've blocked that I'd rather never see again on any site (attempted scammer and sketchy businessperson), but aside from that I'd rather not have my blocks blinding me to things on my end. If someone blocks me, I'm fine with them choosing to be blind to me and me to them, but I'd almost never desire to be in that situation if it were under my control.
I support there being an option to hide the message, but I'd rather it not be gone by default. I can think of only two people I've blocked that I'd rather never see again on any site (attempted scammer and sketchy businessperson), but aside from that I'd rather not have my blocks blinding me to things on my end. If someone blocks me, I'm fine with them choosing to be blind to me and me to them, but I'd almost never desire to be in that situation if it were under my control.
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
1 2 3