Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | 'Remove All' button for apparel
1 2
I'm one of those people who has unlocked all the slots for apparel for my dragons, and well, I tend to use most of those slots. When I need to send a dragon over for nest renting or if I've decided I'm done with that dragon (or even if I want to redress them), it takes FOREVER to undress a dragon.

It's like

Click X
Wait for Image to Refresh
Click X
Click X

and so on
for up to 16 times

It would be appreciated to have a tiny button up at the top that just was a large X (with a confirmation, of course) that said 'remove all' and bam you were done. One refresh, all apparel back in inventory and off the dragon.
I'm one of those people who has unlocked all the slots for apparel for my dragons, and well, I tend to use most of those slots. When I need to send a dragon over for nest renting or if I've decided I'm done with that dragon (or even if I want to redress them), it takes FOREVER to undress a dragon.

It's like

Click X
Click X
Click X

and so on
for up to 16 times

It would be appreciated to have a tiny button up at the top that just was a large X (with a confirmation, of course) that said 'remove all' and bam you were done. One refresh, all apparel back in inventory and off the dragon.

Although I don't have that much apparel, I support this!
Although I don't have that much apparel, I support this!
HzGpUHb.png
I believe it's been suggested previously, but I still support. Some of my dragons take a while to undress, and I only have the starting slots unlocked :/
I believe it's been suggested previously, but I still support. Some of my dragons take a while to undress, and I only have the starting slots unlocked :/
Support. Some of my dragons have a loooot of Apparel, and it would be nice to be able to remove it all at once instead of piece by piece.

I also wish we could get a Wardrobe feature of some kind, that lets you save one or two "Outfits" consisting of whatever Apparel your dergs wear most. You click a button, maybe labeled "Dress", and it automatically puts all that Apparel on for you. Sorta reverse of this, but helpful for people who can't remember what all a dragon was wearing after removing Apparel for whatever reason.
Support. Some of my dragons have a loooot of Apparel, and it would be nice to be able to remove it all at once instead of piece by piece.

I also wish we could get a Wardrobe feature of some kind, that lets you save one or two "Outfits" consisting of whatever Apparel your dergs wear most. You click a button, maybe labeled "Dress", and it automatically puts all that Apparel on for you. Sorta reverse of this, but helpful for people who can't remember what all a dragon was wearing after removing Apparel for whatever reason.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
Good god yes so much support
SUPPORT
I just had to undress my entire lair and remove their familiars just to do a Nuzlocke and that took over an hour!! Oh man. My fingers hurt after that for a bit.
SUPPORT
I just had to undress my entire lair and remove their familiars just to do a Nuzlocke and that took over an hour!! Oh man. My fingers hurt after that for a bit.
[quote name="Argonaut" date="2014-11-04 18:07:16"]Good god yes so much support[/quote]
Argonaut wrote on 2014-11-04 18:07:16:
tons of support :\
tons of support :\
All the support!
All the support!
fbwGP.png
Yes please
Yes please
halfbanner2_zps706d0aaa.jpg
1 2