Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Small chance of items/quo from familiars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
LOVE this idea! All for it! :D
LOVE this idea! All for it! :D
FR_Banners_Lightning_2.png
deviantART - Tumblr - FR Tumblr - Skin Shop - Art Thread | Banner by Star
This idea is adorable
This idea is adorable
77Kp8Qh.gif
i love this omg
i love this omg
I love this! It's very cute.
I love this! It's very cute.
Support. I'd love to see this!
Support. I'd love to see this!
Yes, I am liking this idea. I would add more but other people have said it already. Support!
Yes, I am liking this idea. I would add more but other people have said it already. Support!

Vesta
He/They
This would be so cool though, especially with a good chunk of the familiars being beast clans so they could have different ones at least for wary and tolerant uvu
but yooooooo this is a super cool idea pls
This would be so cool though, especially with a good chunk of the familiars being beast clans so they could have different ones at least for wary and tolerant uvu
but yooooooo this is a super cool idea pls
oberon_by_whalesbone_by_finecervine-dckifap.png
what the heck this is adorable, it might actually give me an incentive to bond with my familiars laughs

full support!
what the heck this is adorable, it might actually give me an incentive to bond with my familiars laughs

full support!
z6T37Eh.png
DaaGADQ.png
bgYKZct.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
-
Ouro : 24 : They/Xey/She
Lightning Dom Coordinator
I love pings! I don't bite~
- reactorfour_kalashnikov.pngreactorfour_ted2.png
I might actually be tempted to bond with more of familiars then just the ones attached to my dragons. Besides, it's adorable. Support this.
I might actually be tempted to bond with more of familiars then just the ones attached to my dragons. Besides, it's adorable. Support this.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love this idea!!! :'> that would be super cute. I want my familiars to say things, yes.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love this idea!!! :'> that would be super cute. I want my familiars to say things, yes.
underbelly stays winning

they/them | +2 FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8