Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Extend the registration window a little?
1 2
Except it wouldn't be a trickle because of how things are. If things were done with a waiting period like the AO3, people would be angrier and the wait would take well longer than registration openings, too.
Except it wouldn't be a trickle because of how things are. If things were done with a waiting period like the AO3, people would be angrier and the wait would take well longer than registration openings, too.
tumblr_inline_nkv3lxj0hb1qg2i5p.png CALL
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
I don't support this. How would your boyfriend not be able to get a spare 5-10 minutes to register in a 7 day registration period? From what I've read, the period was shorter back then, but it shouldn't be a problem now. I don't think registration should be two weeks or so, because that would overload the site too much.
I don't support this. How would your boyfriend not be able to get a spare 5-10 minutes to register in a 7 day registration period? From what I've read, the period was shorter back then, but it shouldn't be a problem now. I don't think registration should be two weeks or so, because that would overload the site too much.
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
@CassieRose

This suggestion was from 2014. The registration windows where only 24 hours I think, not 7 days like they are today. They where also really spaced out, to the point where you could be waiting a long time if you missed a window; they weren't monthly.
@CassieRose

This suggestion was from 2014. The registration windows where only 24 hours I think, not 7 days like they are today. They where also really spaced out, to the point where you could be waiting a long time if you missed a window; they weren't monthly.
1 2