Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Idea] Breath Transfer.
1 2
No "i'd be too easy" arguments, or else we'll have to get rid of Rally because god knows that's over powered when you raise a dragon's strength by 30.

I support this, I also support calling it Invigorate
No "i'd be too easy" arguments, or else we'll have to get rid of Rally because god knows that's over powered when you raise a dragon's strength by 30.

I support this, I also support calling it Invigorate
sBdLZtA.png
Actually, I support a slightly different version of Zael & Contaminate's ideas. Call it Invigorate, but make it an Energy stone that gives the user 15 Energy and it's allies 10. Maybe some of the Dragons that currently have Meditate could have this instead as well?

Most likely Tundras because they're so 'HI WE'RE FRIENDS NOW!' at everyone...
Actually, I support a slightly different version of Zael & Contaminate's ideas. Call it Invigorate, but make it an Energy stone that gives the user 15 Energy and it's allies 10. Maybe some of the Dragons that currently have Meditate could have this instead as well?

Most likely Tundras because they're so 'HI WE'RE FRIENDS NOW!' at everyone...
This is kinda really silly imo. All you need to do is use meditate on all the dragons and it does the same thing.

But then I am a bit confused. Who's losing 30 breath? You said the user? What user?
This is kinda really silly imo. All you need to do is use meditate on all the dragons and it does the same thing.

But then I am a bit confused. Who's losing 30 breath? You said the user? What user?
walking%20Rain.gif

plagueeaster.gifriVr93C.png
@MorganK

OP was suggesting a move that takes breath from one dragon and passed to to another with a slight loss of breath points in the transfer. A move that raises all the dragons' breath meters at once would be overpowered unless it's only by 10 or lower.

But it would be incredibly nice to be able to take a dragon with 30 breath and turn that into 15 for another, might even give then them enough to use an eliminate. Or the breath transferred could be based on level and have an energy cost of 20, level 1-10 transfers 5 breath points, 10-20 transfers 10, and 20-25 transfers 15. Better yet the stone could only be equipped at lvl20 and returns between 10-15 breath based on level like Rally does.

Lvl20 gives 10
Lvl21 gives 11
and so one and so forth up to 15 breath at lvl25

No matter what some breath will be lost to perform the move but it'll be useful enough to be worth it
@MorganK

OP was suggesting a move that takes breath from one dragon and passed to to another with a slight loss of breath points in the transfer. A move that raises all the dragons' breath meters at once would be overpowered unless it's only by 10 or lower.

But it would be incredibly nice to be able to take a dragon with 30 breath and turn that into 15 for another, might even give then them enough to use an eliminate. Or the breath transferred could be based on level and have an energy cost of 20, level 1-10 transfers 5 breath points, 10-20 transfers 10, and 20-25 transfers 15. Better yet the stone could only be equipped at lvl20 and returns between 10-15 breath based on level like Rally does.

Lvl20 gives 10
Lvl21 gives 11
and so one and so forth up to 15 breath at lvl25

No matter what some breath will be lost to perform the move but it'll be useful enough to be worth it
sBdLZtA.png
@Contaminate
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Okay. Thank you. < 3
@Contaminate
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Okay. Thank you. < 3
walking%20Rain.gif

plagueeaster.gifriVr93C.png
Support. It'll make Rated Matches much more interesting if and only if breath transfer only gives breath to one dragon because that will increase the emphasis of strategy rather than the grind and kill. I don't support one dragon increasing the breath of the other two.
Support. It'll make Rated Matches much more interesting if and only if breath transfer only gives breath to one dragon because that will increase the emphasis of strategy rather than the grind and kill. I don't support one dragon increasing the breath of the other two.
8Rzgk4ql.png
I was literally just thinking about this. I support.
I was literally just thinking about this. I support.
1 2