Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Selling coli loot from results screen
Without adding a story to this and making this longer than it should be, would anybody be interested in being able to sell your coli loot at hoard price right on the loot screen after battle? You could select individual items and sell them, click a "sell all" button to sell everything, or if you want to keep your loot, simply continue to the next battle or return to the coli menu. [center] Suggestions: [quote name="Safirien" date="2014-08-12 22:33:00"][center]This is a nice idea. However the button(s) should be at the top away from the normal main menu/fight on buttons so people don't complain about accidentally selling loot. Verification to sell loot that you can toggle on and off might be an addition as well.[/center][/quote][/center]
Without adding a story to this and making this longer than it should be, would anybody be interested in being able to sell your coli loot at hoard price right on the loot screen after battle?

You could select individual items and sell them, click a "sell all" button to sell everything, or if you want to keep your loot, simply continue to the next battle or return to the coli menu.

Suggestions:
Safirien wrote on 2014-08-12 22:33:00:
This is a nice idea.
However the button(s) should be at the top away from the normal main menu/fight on buttons so people don't complain about accidentally selling loot.
Verification to sell loot that you can toggle on and off might be an addition as well.
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
Tentatively yes, because it reduces the risk of selling thing you wanted to keep out of your hoard accidentally, and allows you to see exactly how much money you are making from the coli...

But I know there are problems with this I'm too tired to think of right now -.- Other users will likely bring them up
Tentatively yes, because it reduces the risk of selling thing you wanted to keep out of your hoard accidentally, and allows you to see exactly how much money you are making from the coli...

But I know there are problems with this I'm too tired to think of right now -.- Other users will likely bring them up
tumblr_n9n0eqtJxE1tgxpuao3_r1_500.gif
@Mydragonsfly - Much support! Also I'd suggest changing this thread title to "Sell button in coliseum" Or something like that to make it more direct?
@Mydragonsfly - Much support! Also I'd suggest changing this thread title to "Sell button in coliseum" Or something like that to make it more direct?
Animated_fire_icon.gifizupkw.jpg 33acmc3.jpg ncb11g.jpgAnimated_fire_icon.gif
Support!
Support!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
I don't know if this is a good idea at the time since the Coli is full of bugs. It'd really suck to click "Sell" and have the items disappear and no treasure gained. I'll consider supporting this once the Coli is fixed.
I don't know if this is a good idea at the time since the Coli is full of bugs. It'd really suck to click "Sell" and have the items disappear and no treasure gained. I'll consider supporting this once the Coli is fixed.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
No support. What if I were to get something rare but hit sell all by mistake. When grinding the coli for long periods of time there is a lot of muscle memory involved, and I know that most of the time it only registers with me that i got some nice as im already involved in the next battle.

I like it the way it is. its safer and less likely for accidents to happen.
No support. What if I were to get something rare but hit sell all by mistake. When grinding the coli for long periods of time there is a lot of muscle memory involved, and I know that most of the time it only registers with me that i got some nice as im already involved in the next battle.

I like it the way it is. its safer and less likely for accidents to happen.
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
No support, I don't see how this is necessary. People will accidentally sell from this feature just like they do with their hoards and this could create more bugs related with the coli/slow it down. Also having players fight in the coli then go to their hoards gives extra ad revenue that helps the site keep running which is important to me.
No support, I don't see how this is necessary. People will accidentally sell from this feature just like they do with their hoards and this could create more bugs related with the coli/slow it down. Also having players fight in the coli then go to their hoards gives extra ad revenue that helps the site keep running which is important to me.
tumblr_ngrmnjlNu11shujpio1_500.png
This is a nice idea.
However the button(s) should be at the top away from the normal main menu/fight on buttons so people don't complain about accidentally selling loot.
Verification to sell loot that you can toggle on and off might be an addition as well.
This is a nice idea.
Lichtdrache.gif

Searching for ID: 701737107
I've kind of meh on this. I've ground in the Coli so long before that I've gone to my hoard afterwards and been like 'where the heck did I pick up an egg???' so selling straight from the battle screen would needlessly slow things down.

The main reason for implementation seems to be so you don't accidentally mass-sell something valuable, right? But a storage feature added to the hoards would take care of that.
I've kind of meh on this. I've ground in the Coli so long before that I've gone to my hoard afterwards and been like 'where the heck did I pick up an egg???' so selling straight from the battle screen would needlessly slow things down.

The main reason for implementation seems to be so you don't accidentally mass-sell something valuable, right? But a storage feature added to the hoards would take care of that.
tumblr_inline_nc4ytpZfRy1rk4tp1.gif