Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Multiple Swipp Swaps
I'd really like a change to how Swipp handles multiple trades. Currently it takes three Okay/acknowledgements per trade, which isn't onerous if you have one or two trades to do, but on some - particularly copper+iron to silver, silver to gold, and gold+rusted treasure chests - people can have dozens of trades to do at one time.

I'd really like this to change like this:

Once you hit trade, a dialog box opens, and Swipp goes "I see you have enough items to trade for # of [trade reward]. How many would you like?", followed by a drop down box starting with 1 (a la selling food/materials/etc. on the AH).

This wouldn't even impact ad revenue, since the rest of the page is dark when there's a confirmation window up.

Thoughts?
I'd really like a change to how Swipp handles multiple trades. Currently it takes three Okay/acknowledgements per trade, which isn't onerous if you have one or two trades to do, but on some - particularly copper+iron to silver, silver to gold, and gold+rusted treasure chests - people can have dozens of trades to do at one time.

I'd really like this to change like this:

Once you hit trade, a dialog box opens, and Swipp goes "I see you have enough items to trade for # of [trade reward]. How many would you like?", followed by a drop down box starting with 1 (a la selling food/materials/etc. on the AH).

This wouldn't even impact ad revenue, since the rest of the page is dark when there's a confirmation window up.

Thoughts?