Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Avatar inks to avatar dragon
1 2
I like this idea, but I feel TaffertianTales pain. What if clicking the forum avatar takes you to the clan profile, but clicking the avatar on the clan profile takes you to the dragon featured?
I like this idea, but I feel TaffertianTales pain. What if clicking the forum avatar takes you to the clan profile, but clicking the avatar on the clan profile takes you to the dragon featured?
U58SZuw.png
[quote name="TaffertianTales" date="2014-08-11 16:23:26"]No support. I use a touchscreen and a lot of the text is really small. The size of the avis is perfect. Maybe...in the clan profile, there's a space between username and statistics. The name of the dragon could easily be added there.[/quote] Perhaps clicking the dragon on the user's profile page could lead to the dragon. I agree with you, it's a major pain when you misclick on mobile, so maybe just the icon on the user profile could link?
TaffertianTales wrote on 2014-08-11 16:23:26:
No support. I use a touchscreen and a lot of the text is really small. The size of the avis is perfect.

Maybe...in the clan profile, there's a space between username and statistics. The name of the dragon could easily be added there.
Perhaps clicking the dragon on the user's profile page could lead to the dragon. I agree with you, it's a major pain when you misclick on mobile, so maybe just the icon on the user profile could link?
@Danerys @gootarts
I'm good with the clan profile's image linking to the dragon.
@Danerys @gootarts
I'm good with the clan profile's image linking to the dragon.
1qad2pq.jpg
1 2