Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Swipp displays current ingredient amount
Would LOVE it if Swipp's stand would should how many of the needed items I actually got.

Currently I keep seeing the ingredients needed and think "hey! I think I got those. I wonder how many more I need to get it"

Then I'd go to my hoard, search through several pages, and see that "oh! I only needed 1 more log! I can probably get it right now!"

So yea, basically I'd just like a "you got 23/75 molted scales" kind of thing.

Thank you :)
Would LOVE it if Swipp's stand would should how many of the needed items I actually got.

Currently I keep seeing the ingredients needed and think "hey! I think I got those. I wonder how many more I need to get it"

Then I'd go to my hoard, search through several pages, and see that "oh! I only needed 1 more log! I can probably get it right now!"

So yea, basically I'd just like a "you got 23/75 molted scales" kind of thing.

Thank you :)
Support!
Support!
1qad2pq.jpg
Support! Something like this would be so useful.
Support! Something like this would be so useful.
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
Soupport.
:v
Soupport.
:v
Support! So much support.
Support! So much support.
L8mhHcd.png
SO much support. This would be especially nice when he's asking for things like my Steam Gyre. I only have the one, so I don't actually want to trade it, but when that "Trade" button shows it's possible, my reflex is to click it. I wound up equipping the darn thing to keep it out of Swipp's clutches, but I'd rather not have to resort to that. If there was a nice, simple number reminding me I only have one it would be SO much handier.
SO much support. This would be especially nice when he's asking for things like my Steam Gyre. I only have the one, so I don't actually want to trade it, but when that "Trade" button shows it's possible, my reflex is to click it. I wound up equipping the darn thing to keep it out of Swipp's clutches, but I'd rather not have to resort to that. If there was a nice, simple number reminding me I only have one it would be SO much handier.
b9aWflB.png
This would be helpful so that you could go straight to the auction house after looking at the offer. Just a little counter beneath each needed item would be great.
This would be helpful so that you could go straight to the auction house after looking at the offer. Just a little counter beneath each needed item would be great.
bic_signaturefinal_by_starkindlerstudio-daq8vx1.png
Support, this simply seems practical to me.
Support, this simply seems practical to me.
tumblr_ngrmnjlNu11shujpio1_500.png
Definite support!
Definite support!
Returning after a long hiatus, a lot has changed!
Please be patient while I get used to things again :)
Support! Very helpful
Support! Very helpful
Animated_fire_icon.gifizupkw.jpg 33acmc3.jpg ncb11g.jpgAnimated_fire_icon.gif