Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | lair ideas? just popped into my head..
i wish we have genertic graphics for our lair and you can customise which bits you could buy... likr for nature it would be a tree house and you could purchace the upstairs OR expand into another tree(would cost more)
And and umm light could have a roman ruins and you could choose wich wing to rebuild first? and there could be a stables

And at the end of all this you could pick which dragons stayed at which section of the Lair. like your Matriarchs would be in the poshest sections and there could be a treasurer to put the book keeper in....
AND AND what im building towards is is iss.... a GUEST HOUSE! where you could hold other peoples dragons for a limited time. the other person would have almost complete controll of their dragons (both partys would have to confirm for breeding and host lair would have to feed) BUT in terms of apparel and familiars they would still appear in the owners lair.
There could be a link on your lair page thats like a horse and cart driving away that takes you to the page of your 'away' dragons.

BUT you could only accept dragons if you bought the 'guest house' lair upgrade...

DOES THAT SOUND CRAZY? I THINK SO... BUT SO COOOOOL!!!

water could have an underwater castle?
earth could be a hollowed out mountain..
i dread to think what plague would be but lightning could be factory style?
ummm shadow could be like maybe aztek temple thingy?

wind obviously (imo) should be like a crazy massive tower or a zeplin flying contraption..

what am i missing. Oh arcane, msybe that should be like a tower? and the extensives all float?

iono just a cool idea..
i wish we have genertic graphics for our lair and you can customise which bits you could buy... likr for nature it would be a tree house and you could purchace the upstairs OR expand into another tree(would cost more)
And and umm light could have a roman ruins and you could choose wich wing to rebuild first? and there could be a stables

And at the end of all this you could pick which dragons stayed at which section of the Lair. like your Matriarchs would be in the poshest sections and there could be a treasurer to put the book keeper in....
AND AND what im building towards is is iss.... a GUEST HOUSE! where you could hold other peoples dragons for a limited time. the other person would have almost complete controll of their dragons (both partys would have to confirm for breeding and host lair would have to feed) BUT in terms of apparel and familiars they would still appear in the owners lair.
There could be a link on your lair page thats like a horse and cart driving away that takes you to the page of your 'away' dragons.

BUT you could only accept dragons if you bought the 'guest house' lair upgrade...

DOES THAT SOUND CRAZY? I THINK SO... BUT SO COOOOOL!!!

water could have an underwater castle?
earth could be a hollowed out mountain..
i dread to think what plague would be but lightning could be factory style?
ummm shadow could be like maybe aztek temple thingy?

wind obviously (imo) should be like a crazy massive tower or a zeplin flying contraption..

what am i missing. Oh arcane, msybe that should be like a tower? and the extensives all float?

iono just a cool idea..
XsyYMAb.png
HAHA i forgot i need to ping you im a silly @grune
HAHA i forgot i need to ping you im a silly @grune
XsyYMAb.png
@Peony
I'm still not too sure on how the Guest House idea would work

But I really support the idea of like, "lair homes" and you can buy generic stuff for it, depending on flight and location. Starting with a background, and leading into like, building additions and expansions to sort of "represent" ones lair.

I'm sure it'd be a hassle to code, but it's a really cute idea that idk maybe could work as a different thing to focus on, rather than familiar collecting, breeding, or clothes.
@Peony
I'm still not too sure on how the Guest House idea would work

But I really support the idea of like, "lair homes" and you can buy generic stuff for it, depending on flight and location. Starting with a background, and leading into like, building additions and expansions to sort of "represent" ones lair.

I'm sure it'd be a hassle to code, but it's a really cute idea that idk maybe could work as a different thing to focus on, rather than familiar collecting, breeding, or clothes.
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.

no i think maybe the guest house would be the hardest part in practice...

i imagined it kiinda like we have now like you can SEE the nest upgrade already like umm (gods i wish i have art skills)
000Main0000
000House000
00East0000
this would be shaded out with a price on it. 00Wing000
00South000
00Wing0000
-Also shaded out with a different price

00Upstairs00
- Shaded and says 'requires south wing'

Gosh text pictures are HARD
@grune

no i think maybe the guest house would be the hardest part in practice...

i imagined it kiinda like we have now like you can SEE the nest upgrade already like umm (gods i wish i have art skills)
000Main0000
000House000
00East0000
this would be shaded out with a price on it. 00Wing000
00South000
00Wing0000
-Also shaded out with a different price

00Upstairs00
- Shaded and says 'requires south wing'

Gosh text pictures are HARD
XsyYMAb.png