Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New Breed] Shadowalker
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
SUPPORT.

Literally the only thing I don't love about these is the name. I want a hundred of them.
SUPPORT.

Literally the only thing I don't love about these is the name. I want a hundred of them.
kitty_paw_web_bullet__by_xiahism-d4utf5u.pngtumblr_oois8wYEPP1wnxxc9o1_100.png kitty_paw_web_bullet__by_xiahism-d4utf5u.png
They do look like Shadow mamas babies yes. Love their spikiness. *Shadow nerd approved*
They do look like Shadow mamas babies yes. Love their spikiness. *Shadow nerd approved*
Uuuh that's looking so adorable! Personally I find the more mirrory pose better, it has some movemet to it and it would fit such a goofy nightly creature. :3
Uuuh that's looking so adorable! Personally I find the more mirrory pose better, it has some movemet to it and it would fit such a goofy nightly creature. :3
tumblr_nmk18gIurY1u2wib9o1_250.png
>Collector of -Soil | Red range | Spring- dragons<
Offer to sell them to meeeee~!
I love the art!
I love the art!
I support this idea. we kinda need some more dragons that are kinda bulkier and not so elegant and sleek.
I support this idea. we kinda need some more dragons that are kinda bulkier and not so elegant and sleek.
they're so precious, i'm down!
they're so precious, i'm down!
Support :D
Support :D
Untitled_Artwork.png
rjSiOyf.gif
P R O J E C T S
the librarythe questpixel art
red_king_poro_by_lilmisssunbear-d89bpvq.gif
I prefer the sketched of the original faces. The current face is a little too low on detail, where the sketches have the level of complexity I see on the dragons I like most.

I like the overall concept and would just like to see more expressive features in the final design.
I prefer the sketched of the original faces. The current face is a little too low on detail, where the sketches have the level of complexity I see on the dragons I like most.

I like the overall concept and would just like to see more expressive features in the final design.
pancatcher.png bzzZrFR.jpg
support
support
Support!!
Support!!
OztaKeM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8