Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Glass Treasure Chest at Swipp's
1 2 3 4 5
I dig this. Support!
I dig this. Support!
I like this idea.
Since 99 Broken Penny Jars = 9900 Treasure and 99 Broken Glass Jars perhaps a trade of 99 broken glass jars could give one person 5000 Treasure and 5 Gems or something like that.

Also rather than what currently happens with the broken penny jars which gives you 100 Treasure and another Broken Glass Jar, that once the Glass Treasure Chest is opened it disappears like all the other treasure chests so there is no perpetual reducing trading until you have no jars left like we have now.
I like this idea.
Since 99 Broken Penny Jars = 9900 Treasure and 99 Broken Glass Jars perhaps a trade of 99 broken glass jars could give one person 5000 Treasure and 5 Gems or something like that.

Also rather than what currently happens with the broken penny jars which gives you 100 Treasure and another Broken Glass Jar, that once the Glass Treasure Chest is opened it disappears like all the other treasure chests so there is no perpetual reducing trading until you have no jars left like we have now.
Support.
Support.
I'm back.
Woah, totally nifty idea. Support! :D
Woah, totally nifty idea. Support! :D
forterectitude_by_fruit_batz_d8t46k5_by_valandelle-d8t57j4.png
I really like this idea, support!
I really like this idea, support!
aiOZGas.png
I'm 3 hours ahead of FR time.(EST)
shadow_them.gif
vbbaTA.png
You have my support! I have five stacks of useless broken bottles just cluttering up my hoard.
You have my support! I have five stacks of useless broken bottles just cluttering up my hoard.
Support!

Can also make it another chest-like item you can get from Gathering, only rarer than the Broken Penny/Bone Jars.
Support!

Can also make it another chest-like item you can get from Gathering, only rarer than the Broken Penny/Bone Jars.
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif

3DS Friend Code: 1950-8498-9780
Support. I have far too many broken bottles.
Support. I have far too many broken bottles.
equanimity_banner_by_icefury34-d8604wq.png
Support!
Support!
tumblr_inline_njuceyS0jr1r7wjf7.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.giftumblr_inline_njucezU7Uo1r7wjf7.png
Penny jars...

99 bottles of coin on the wall, 99 bottles of coin! Take on down, pass it around, 98 bottles of coin on the wall!

I really need a mood uplifter today, today sucked.. Anyways, support.

We should melt the glass into a statue of our deities. All flight members can pitch in to make their own deities, 100,000,000,000 broken glass bottles required for one statue!
Penny jars...

99 bottles of coin on the wall, 99 bottles of coin! Take on down, pass it around, 98 bottles of coin on the wall!

I really need a mood uplifter today, today sucked.. Anyways, support.

We should melt the glass into a statue of our deities. All flight members can pitch in to make their own deities, 100,000,000,000 broken glass bottles required for one statue!
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
1 2 3 4 5