Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Even number of spots per lair page!
1 2 3 4
I don't know about anyone else, but I usually put my pairs right next to each other in my lair. However, I cannot do that to one pair per page, because there are only 15 slots / page, so one of my pairs has to be split up.

So my suggestion is making the number of dragons per page 20, or 10, or something. Just something even so that if other users are like me, we can put our dragon pairs together. c:

(@Pear)
I don't know about anyone else, but I usually put my pairs right next to each other in my lair. However, I cannot do that to one pair per page, because there are only 15 slots / page, so one of my pairs has to be split up.

So my suggestion is making the number of dragons per page 20, or 10, or something. Just something even so that if other users are like me, we can put our dragon pairs together. c:

(@Pear)
I'd be fine if they wanted to add another row to the bottom of the lair page (I believe I've seen that suggested somewhere here, can't recall where/when though), but I'd like them to keep it as rows of 5. Currently I sort my dragons a specific way (when I bother with sorting at all) for pairs, with my singlets mixing in.

AABCC
DDBEE
FFGHH

So only G is left without his/her/their pair, but I've got so many dragons who will never have mates that finding floaters is easy in my lair. CX
I'd be fine if they wanted to add another row to the bottom of the lair page (I believe I've seen that suggested somewhere here, can't recall where/when though), but I'd like them to keep it as rows of 5. Currently I sort my dragons a specific way (when I bother with sorting at all) for pairs, with my singlets mixing in.

AABCC
DDBEE
FFGHH

So only G is left without his/her/their pair, but I've got so many dragons who will never have mates that finding floaters is easy in my lair. CX
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
Support, it doesn't personally bother me a whole lot but I've heard this complain from a lot of people and it warrants a discussion.

EDIT: Actually I think we should have it be a choice, like a 'how many spaces per row' and 'how many rows per page' thing.
Support, it doesn't personally bother me a whole lot but I've heard this complain from a lot of people and it warrants a discussion.

EDIT: Actually I think we should have it be a choice, like a 'how many spaces per row' and 'how many rows per page' thing.
No traveling dragons please!
@Misplaced - Agreed! c: It should be up to the user how many slots they want per page.c:
@Misplaced - Agreed! c: It should be up to the user how many slots they want per page.c:
I agree. I have a pair I want to keep together and I want to mix in other pairs.
I agree. I have a pair I want to keep together and I want to mix in other pairs.
All the support! :)

I guess it still has to be 5 spaces per row because of lair expansions?
All the support! :)

I guess it still has to be 5 spaces per row because of lair expansions?
Support, Pear!

I've recently started pairing up my darlings, and having them all split up makes me squirm.

... And forget that they're in a pair. :p
Support, Pear!

I've recently started pairing up my darlings, and having them all split up makes me squirm.

... And forget that they're in a pair. :p
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o9_500.png
You've got my support, of course. Some of my pairs are meant to be forever separated because of the 15 dragons per page arrangement. D:
You've got my support, of course. Some of my pairs are meant to be forever separated because of the 15 dragons per page arrangement. D:
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
Well if I was to support this I guess we would go from 15 per page to 20 per page which would not bother me at all.

I can't see just adding one more spot and going 4 x 4 because of the expansions and the fact that the max number of lair spaces is 125 which is divisible by 5. Also that would mess up the expansions.

I would see the only option of this being a 5 across per row and 4 rows per page to make things fit.

I also have some pairs that get split because of they both do not fit on the same page.
Well if I was to support this I guess we would go from 15 per page to 20 per page which would not bother me at all.

I can't see just adding one more spot and going 4 x 4 because of the expansions and the fact that the max number of lair spaces is 125 which is divisible by 5. Also that would mess up the expansions.

I would see the only option of this being a 5 across per row and 4 rows per page to make things fit.

I also have some pairs that get split because of they both do not fit on the same page.
Full support.

I keep mine in a certain order:

Species - Males - Females

so on and so forth, but for the players that suffer from OCD or just want to keep their pairs matched, I can see the point of this.

I saw a choice of it was mentioned earlier, and I support that as well, it should really help out with some lairs.
Full support.

I keep mine in a certain order:

so on and so forth, but for the players that suffer from OCD or just want to keep their pairs matched, I can see the point of this.

I saw a choice of it was mentioned earlier, and I support that as well, it should really help out with some lairs.
1 2 3 4