Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Even number of spots per lair page!
1 2 3 4
SUPPORT.
I hate having to put a random dragon at the end of a row of breeding pairs so I can keep my pairs next to eachother.

Also, the option to organize how the rows in your lair are set up is a good idea. This way, if they changed it to 20 per page, you could have 5 rows of 4 if you want to put pairs next to eachother, or the option to switch to 4 rows of 5 if you don't care either way.
SUPPORT.
I hate having to put a random dragon at the end of a row of breeding pairs so I can keep my pairs next to eachother.

Also, the option to organize how the rows in your lair are set up is a good idea. This way, if they changed it to 20 per page, you could have 5 rows of 4 if you want to put pairs next to eachother, or the option to switch to 4 rows of 5 if you don't care either way.
tumblr_inline_nbhuimwgTs1qg78ij.png
support!
support!
HzlT6uO.gif

she/her
water dom org
dom stats '23
support
support
Banner1_zps313fdf2d.png
Support support suppoooorrrrrrrrt
Support support suppoooorrrrrrrrt
I support. And I don't think it'd mess up expansions if we did a 4x4 per page arrangement.

You'd just wind up with an incomplete row. That wouldn't bother me (although I know it might for some people). But not having my pairs together is annoying. So some form of organization. Lair tabs? Even number of dragons per page? Some type of break between dragons (AA|BB|C)? Something please.
I support. And I don't think it'd mess up expansions if we did a 4x4 per page arrangement.

You'd just wind up with an incomplete row. That wouldn't bother me (although I know it might for some people). But not having my pairs together is annoying. So some form of organization. Lair tabs? Even number of dragons per page? Some type of break between dragons (AA|BB|C)? Something please.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
@Pear super great idea! Once I started getting breeding pairs, it was one of the first things I noticed ;o; Even just four rows of four per page would be neater (although I'd prefer more).
@Pear super great idea! Once I started getting breeding pairs, it was one of the first things I noticed ;o; Even just four rows of four per page would be neater (although I'd prefer more).
hLLLu9U.gif
I'm glad this is getting so much support! c:
I'm glad this is getting so much support! c:
It would be cool to let users display how many dragons they want per page. Both Misticpets and Subeta have that option on various parts of their sites. I'd imagine there'd be a maximum per page cap--but users could choose to only put four per page or upwards of thirty, depending on their own organizational needs.

Like some people use their first page to show off for sale hatchlings, so they'd probably want a lot per page. But other users only want to show off their bestest and favoritest dragons on the first page, so they may prefer few dragons displayed per page.

(I hope I made sense).
It would be cool to let users display how many dragons they want per page. Both Misticpets and Subeta have that option on various parts of their sites. I'd imagine there'd be a maximum per page cap--but users could choose to only put four per page or upwards of thirty, depending on their own organizational needs.

Like some people use their first page to show off for sale hatchlings, so they'd probably want a lot per page. But other users only want to show off their bestest and favoritest dragons on the first page, so they may prefer few dragons displayed per page.

(I hope I made sense).
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I hugely support an even number of spaces either in columns or rows. Something like...

AABB
CCDD
EEFF

alternatively

ABCDE
ABCDE
FGHIJ
FGHIJ
I hugely support an even number of spaces either in columns or rows. Something like...

AABB
CCDD
EEFF

alternatively

ABCDE
ABCDE
FGHIJ
FGHIJ
29JPrpT.png
Full support. This has bugged me since I joined. I'd love for it to be 20 instead of 15.
Full support. This has bugged me since I joined. I'd love for it to be 20 instead of 15.
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
1 2 3 4