Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Color Morphs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I don't see why this can't be a thing. All the artists and coders would have to do is tweak art that is already in-game and create scrolls for each morph. It may only take a few hours to work with the art. Maybe start with Basic scrolls and work from there?
I don't see why this can't be a thing. All the artists and coders would have to do is tweak art that is already in-game and create scrolls for each morph. It may only take a few hours to work with the art. Maybe start with Basic scrolls and work from there?
Space Daddy is Love, Space Daddy is Life.
Fan of Cosmic Things. And Pastels.
Current Cosmic Obsession: Descender by Jeff Lemire and Dustin Nyugen
Triple Tyranny Club Triple X
Support!
Support!
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
Ooooh, I really like this idea! I'd love more yellows and oranges, and this would be a neat fix for that without overhauling the color wheel.
Ooooh, I really like this idea! I'd love more yellows and oranges, and this would be a neat fix for that without overhauling the color wheel.
Support!
Support!
~ FR blog ~
Support!
Support!
+ - - - - - - - - - 5dUHdFV.gif - - - - - - - - +

+8 FR TIME | PISCES | SPOONIE

wishlist | tumblr

+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - +
Wow, this is pretty awesome idea! :D Though again, I have no idea how this will actually work, but it'd be a pretty cool thing to implement. :3

But as a question, even thought you can't really answer it, @Ankokou (I know you from EX 8D)

If, say, there was a 75% tiger on one of the parents, and a 25% tiger on the other parents, would there be a chance at 50%, or just 75% or 25%? Well, just a cent from me, but er yeah I have no idea. |D

Support~
Wow, this is pretty awesome idea! :D Though again, I have no idea how this will actually work, but it'd be a pretty cool thing to implement. :3

But as a question, even thought you can't really answer it, @Ankokou (I know you from EX 8D)

If, say, there was a 75% tiger on one of the parents, and a 25% tiger on the other parents, would there be a chance at 50%, or just 75% or 25%? Well, just a cent from me, but er yeah I have no idea. |D

Support~
s6uh36.jpg
This...is an amazing idea. Yes please. All the games I play that employ marking opacity add that extra challenge to breeding and collecting, which is exactly what I joined for. x3

Full support ~
This...is an amazing idea. Yes please. All the games I play that employ marking opacity add that extra challenge to breeding and collecting, which is exactly what I joined for. x3

Full support ~
eyQdv.gif
Support :)
Support :)
~ R O L L T H E B O N E S ! ~
~Do you want some art tutorials and resources? I've got some here!~
~Do you like to draw My Little Pony OCs? do you take gems as currency? I am looking for someone to commission!~
I support this!! it could definitely be complicated but i kind of like that, haha.

I also gotta say I love how well you presented this idea!
I support this!! it could definitely be complicated but i kind of like that, haha.

I also gotta say I love how well you presented this idea!
Hm...I'd say support for the actual color morphs (bluish-emerald, reddish-ice, etc.) but not so much on the lighter/darker ones. It just looks like the color is...washed out. And how would lightening the color even work on Ice/Maize/White where it either is or is close enough to white that it can't get much lighter?
Hm...I'd say support for the actual color morphs (bluish-emerald, reddish-ice, etc.) but not so much on the lighter/darker ones. It just looks like the color is...washed out. And how would lightening the color even work on Ice/Maize/White where it either is or is close enough to white that it can't get much lighter?
signatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9