Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Forsee Progeny AND Bloodlines
1 2 3 4
Support!
Support!
i like minecraft (the video game)
Rw7uKRS.png
support
support
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
Complete support, having to check both is annoying, though I agree it should not block using it, it also should not be a pop-up as pop-ups are annoying.

I'd say some text at the bottom saying that the dragons are related would work very well as it would not move anything while still helping.
Complete support, having to check both is annoying, though I agree it should not block using it, it also should not be a pop-up as pop-ups are annoying.

I'd say some text at the bottom saying that the dragons are related would work very well as it would not move anything while still helping.
Yes please. Looks like this has been suggested quite a few times, hopefully they implement it....!
Yes please. Looks like this has been suggested quite a few times, hopefully they implement it....!
[quote name="Azuri" date="2014-04-27 09:26:07" ] no support What if you have a dragon that you know Is related but you want to see potential outcomes if you found another mate with the exact same colors? I do this all the time for some of my dragons [/quote] I see no problem with it if simply add on page second button "check relation" And page about checking relation still could be used if we get revamp that not only returne us 1 ancestor name but shows full branch from inserted dragon to this ancestor.
Azuri wrote on 2014-04-27 09:26:07:
no support

What if you have a dragon that you know Is related but you want to see potential outcomes if you found another mate with the exact same colors? I do this all the time for some of my dragons
I see no problem with it if simply add on page second button "check relation"

And page about checking relation still could be used if we get revamp that not only returne us 1 ancestor name but shows full branch from inserted dragon to this ancestor.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
Full support. Especially since the input method is identical.

People could view any two dragons fine, but if they're incompatible then a little warning pops up, that's all. The bloodline feature could be replaced with a family tree visualizer.
Full support. Especially since the input method is identical.

People could view any two dragons fine, but if they're incompatible then a little warning pops up, that's all. The bloodline feature could be replaced with a family tree visualizer.
Support, always seemed odd to me that they were separate pages.
Support, always seemed odd to me that they were separate pages.
lightning.gif2f3b078d99d720604b36510c35f391005ec07b3f.pngQOsn8Q8.png
[quote name="squiddysquid" date="2022-11-09 06:36:11" ] I think a good compromise could be having an option on the Assay Bloodlines screen that would take you directly to Foresee Progeny for the selected pair. That way you would only have to input the ID numbers once. If you are checking for a breeding pair it would streamline the process and if that is not relevant to you the change would have no impact. [/quote] came to make this exact suggestion and vise versa
squiddysquid wrote on 2022-11-09 06:36:11:
I think a good compromise could be having an option on the Assay Bloodlines screen that would take you directly to Foresee Progeny for the selected pair. That way you would only have to input the ID numbers once. If you are checking for a breeding pair it would streamline the process and if that is not relevant to you the change would have no impact.
came to make this exact suggestion and vise versa
20829.png __ null | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers
27ag51.png
AoWiY1.pngKF6iE1.png
Full support! Wouldn't be hard to have it like this for example; [center][url=https://i.imgur.com/nd10ULj.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/nd10ULj.png[/img][/url][/center] And if you wanted to keep the spacing the same for clicking the "Preview" button (for muscle memory, for example) you could do this before the button is clicked; [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/uCSLdnE.png[/img][/center] and if they [b]are[/b] compatible; [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/X2CKQrx.png[/img][/center]
Full support!

Wouldn't be hard to have it like this for example;
nd10ULj.png

And if you wanted to keep the spacing the same for clicking the "Preview" button (for muscle memory, for example) you could do this before the button is clicked;
uCSLdnE.png

and if they are compatible;
X2CKQrx.png
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
aWTpIPX.pngKFjkQAF.pngGSJsger.pngkyT7Rct.pngNmYRQ1R.png
1 2 3 4