Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New species/breed] Gaerd (2016 art)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 95 96
@Ymedron I'm the same. It seems as soon as I set up an account, the hackers'll be at it. But, yeah, the skydancers were a sponsored breed. I really think this design could make it.

Support our stubby dragons, FR!

(Psst! @Mani You need to check this out!)
@Ymedron I'm the same. It seems as soon as I set up an account, the hackers'll be at it. But, yeah, the skydancers were a sponsored breed. I really think this design could make it.

Support our stubby dragons, FR!

(Psst! @Mani You need to check this out!)
In regard to new breed swap threads: if you decline my offer and I make the same offer later, please know I've legit forgotten I made the offer already and I'm sorry for bothering you twice. I have a garbage memory.
(@Clash, thank you for pointing me this way.)

These guys are wonderful. I need 9 immediately.
(@Clash, thank you for pointing me this way.)

These guys are wonderful. I need 9 immediately.
(@Mani Why nine?)

@Ymedron I just got an idea. Could you make up some banners with gaerds on them saying "I support Gaerds!" or something? As soon as the dragon in my sig matures, I'd put it up with a link to this post. The more people who see it the better, right?
(@Mani Why nine?)

@Ymedron I just got an idea. Could you make up some banners with gaerds on them saying "I support Gaerds!" or something? As soon as the dragon in my sig matures, I'd put it up with a link to this post. The more people who see it the better, right?
In regard to new breed swap threads: if you decline my offer and I make the same offer later, please know I've legit forgotten I made the offer already and I'm sorry for bothering you twice. I have a garbage memory.
@Clash How about this?
n0pAPCF.png
Edit: Fixed width.
@Clash How about this?
n0pAPCF.png
Edit: Fixed width.
My tumblr|My art-gallery|My dA
@Ymedron

Awesome! That thing's going in my sig asap!
@Ymedron

Awesome! That thing's going in my sig asap!
(@Clash I'm not sure why. First number that came to mind, I guess?)
(@Clash I'm not sure why. First number that came to mind, I guess?)
Support! These are adorable!
Support! These are adorable!
28138.png

kosmo | he/him | FR +3

28252.png
And now it is in my sig.
And now it is in my sig.
Hm, might want to link back to the thread? :O

I might as well add it to my sig too.

Edit: Okay I see - the forum linking seems quite messed up...
Hm, might want to link back to the thread? :O

I might as well add it to my sig too.

Edit: Okay I see - the forum linking seems quite messed up...
My tumblr|My art-gallery|My dA
Support
Support
ECNdq9d.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 95 96