Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New species/breed] Gaerd (2016 art)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96
@Ymedron Well, I was thinking more of the expression than the body, but slimmer dragons wouldn't be as adorable. And we all want the pudgies. XD
@Ymedron Well, I was thinking more of the expression than the body, but slimmer dragons wouldn't be as adorable. And we all want the pudgies. XD
In regard to new breed swap threads: if you decline my offer and I make the same offer later, please know I've legit forgotten I made the offer already and I'm sorry for bothering you twice. I have a garbage memory.
Stubby legs?...STUBBY LEGS!!!!! WANT!!!

Support.
Stubby legs?...STUBBY LEGS!!!!! WANT!!!

Support.
@Clash Expression..? Like a devious kind of face? Hmm...
@Clash Expression..? Like a devious kind of face? Hmm...
My tumblr|My art-gallery|My dA
@Ymedron Exactly what I was thinking. Though they already look alittle devious, eh? Y'know, alot of the dragon breeds don't really seem to take after their deity. Look at the Lightning god and ridgebacks. Not many spikes on the god, and no mantis legs on the ridgies. I don't really think they need changing at all.

I want a gaerd! I want a black gaerd with orange crackle.

Lava. Dragon.
@Ymedron Exactly what I was thinking. Though they already look alittle devious, eh? Y'know, alot of the dragon breeds don't really seem to take after their deity. Look at the Lightning god and ridgebacks. Not many spikes on the god, and no mantis legs on the ridgies. I don't really think they need changing at all.

I want a gaerd! I want a black gaerd with orange crackle.

Lava. Dragon.
In regard to new breed swap threads: if you decline my offer and I make the same offer later, please know I've legit forgotten I made the offer already and I'm sorry for bothering you twice. I have a garbage memory.
@Clash Yess obsidian/fire/fire crackle, it might look super cool..!
@Clash Yess obsidian/fire/fire crackle, it might look super cool..!
@Ymedron I'd also love a gold iri/shim statue pair! With silver crackle? Hmmm.
@Ymedron I'd also love a gold iri/shim statue pair! With silver crackle? Hmmm.
@Clash I spent way too much time figuring out the procedure for making crackle patterns but here's a basic/basic/crackle gold/gold/silver gaerd. I thought the irishim was too... fruit-colored. It turns green and pink at some points which doesn't look very gold-like. [img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/48e7a69b4d2c8eb13d667a43eced305e/tumblr_n1bd39wk191tpafdho1_1280.png[/img]
@Clash I spent way too much time figuring out the procedure for making crackle patterns but here's a basic/basic/crackle gold/gold/silver gaerd.
I thought the irishim was too... fruit-colored. It turns green and pink at some points which doesn't look very gold-like.
tumblr_n1bd39wk191tpafdho1_1280.png
yes i would like approximately 100000000000000000000000000000 of these dragons please
yes i would like approximately 100000000000000000000000000000 of these dragons please
Why do I want stubby dragon? Perfect for secretly spreading diseases! Vote yes for stubby legs.
Why do I want stubby dragon? Perfect for secretly spreading diseases! Vote yes for stubby legs.
Support.

Imagine the hatchlings being able to roll up like Armadillos when they get scared. And if they never seem to unravel the parents just gently taking them in their jaws and carrying them around like Crocodiles do.
Support.

Imagine the hatchlings being able to roll up like Armadillos when they get scared. And if they never seem to unravel the parents just gently taking them in their jaws and carrying them around like Crocodiles do.
A deal's a deal.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96