Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New Breed] Foo Dog Dragons
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 46 47
Support! These would be wicked nice.
Support! These would be wicked nice.
Dragons dragons dragons.
Support.
Support.
Pellumis_Gifting_Tree.png
come, bare your dreams to the wishtide...
I think the Tigerblood and Mantled Foo familiars are a bit too similar, if not exactly alike, so no support.
I think the Tigerblood and Mantled Foo familiars are a bit too similar, if not exactly alike, so no support.
Thunder
WQA384m.png
FObX7rS.png
JvUa9ma.png
ePOliyb.png
gYW0j5f.png
BySc4Om.gif
SUPPORT. I absolutely love Foo dogs although my family calls them Dragon Dogs
SUPPORT. I absolutely love Foo dogs although my family calls them Dragon Dogs
tumblr_o4zkxjjlut1uk6rdco1_100.gif
These would be so cute!
These would be so cute!
I love it, it's adorable and ferocious (fur-ocious?) at the same time!

And I understand that it's stocky and not exactly flying-friendly, much like a Snapper, but other breeds have similarities as well. Does this mean that we can't have any more small dragons because the Fae exists, or any more furry ones because of the Tundra? Are Pearlcatchers the only ones that can ever be holding an object? Dragons are gonna share some traits.

Not to mention that this brings in another culture's interpretation of a dragon, which I think is pretty awesome and important.
I love it, it's adorable and ferocious (fur-ocious?) at the same time!

And I understand that it's stocky and not exactly flying-friendly, much like a Snapper, but other breeds have similarities as well. Does this mean that we can't have any more small dragons because the Fae exists, or any more furry ones because of the Tundra? Are Pearlcatchers the only ones that can ever be holding an object? Dragons are gonna share some traits.

Not to mention that this brings in another culture's interpretation of a dragon, which I think is pretty awesome and important.
cruwJG.png
These are adorable! I'd love to see them in game, but the artists have a lot going on already, what with new colours and all...
These are adorable! I'd love to see them in game, but the artists have a lot going on already, what with new colours and all...
s7cpOmi.png
Support 100%.

We need a canine/feline species. This is a perfect mix and still has enough concept space to make it FR-feeling.
Support 100%.

We need a canine/feline species. This is a perfect mix and still has enough concept space to make it FR-feeling.
Goal Ticklist
LF Studs - help develop rare color combos!
Support.
Support.
yellow_by_mintinol-dbs9d5h.png blue_by_mintinol-dbs9d5f.png green_by_mintinol-dbs9d5q.png purple_by_mintinol-dbs9d5m.png
support! These look super cool!!
support! These look super cool!!
gmoRibT.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 46 47