Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 710 711
@Norkia What was that you said about a golden Masque? [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/1494b1001b9628089b2b3d1826eccec4/tumblr_nf7qymB8DF1sglgojo1_400.png[/img] Something like this, perhaps?
@Norkia

What was that you said about a golden Masque?

tumblr_nf7qymB8DF1sglgojo1_400.png

Something like this, perhaps?
I wanted to put something witty here but I really can't think of anything. So uh I draw fake apparel I guess??? I'd love to draw REAL apparel but yknow.
>Obligatory Tumblr link
Oh my goodness @IceOfFireFlight, you are wonderful. Those are great, I want to match those belts and the skydancer pelts so much :D
Oh my goodness @IceOfFireFlight, you are wonderful. Those are great, I want to match those belts and the skydancer pelts so much :D
cauldron_loading.gif
I'd love to see some cooking-themed apparel on Flight Rising! It'd be great if I could give my dragons aprons and fluffy white hats!

Wooden cooking spoons would be nice too, though I'm not sure exactly how they could be implemented as apparel? I suppose all dragons could hold them in their mouths.

Oh, and in addition to all that.......maybe a belt of herbs? Like, you know, a belt, but with different kinds of plants and herbs hanging off of it. Could be used for a hunter-gatherer or healer vibe, as well.
I'd love to see some cooking-themed apparel on Flight Rising! It'd be great if I could give my dragons aprons and fluffy white hats!

Wooden cooking spoons would be nice too, though I'm not sure exactly how they could be implemented as apparel? I suppose all dragons could hold them in their mouths.

Oh, and in addition to all that.......maybe a belt of herbs? Like, you know, a belt, but with different kinds of plants and herbs hanging off of it. Could be used for a hunter-gatherer or healer vibe, as well.
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gifTorch%20Pass%20Userbar%20Nature_zpshsp9pkjx.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
@IceOfFireFlight

hahah look like they are ready to party!

but its totally awesome!! would go so well with neon dragons!
@IceOfFireFlight

hahah look like they are ready to party!

but its totally awesome!! would go so well with neon dragons!
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
@IceOfFireflight
That darksteel set looks great (and so does every other edit you're doing).
@IceOfFireflight
That darksteel set looks great (and so does every other edit you're doing).
3sC1QUx.giftumblr_inline_nnfbypqwbO1qlye38_500.gif3sC1QUx.gif
@IceOfFireflight

Haha, it is just better when more people has similar ideas - then it's more hope we can get something halo-ish someday. x>
@IceOfFireflight

Haha, it is just better when more people has similar ideas - then it's more hope we can get something halo-ish someday. x>
+10h FR time. I hoard frogs. fakefrog_by_sysirauta-d9p2aeq.png
Honestly?
MORE WING PIECES
Feathered wings, birdskulls, silks and 'scale' wingpieces kinda aren't cutting it.
I want to see euhm, maybe some vines? Or uh.. just random strings, like 'scale' set ones but without the amour. Maybe something like.. another way of wing wraps, instead of what they are, WRAP THE ENTIRE WINGS, loosely and show some wing in between the gaps of course. Those would be really cool and gives us more variation for our dragon's apparels and their 'backgrounds' or whatever.

Also, MORE TAIL BAUBLES/THINGYS
BIRDSKULL ONES WOULD BE COOL and maybe some variation of silk set? Like fillet, there's one with veil and another without. So we have tail cuffs for silk set, right, I would love to have some silk wrapped around my dragon's tail instead of cuffs.

AND MORE CHEST PIECES
Most of things are getting bland. I would love to see some birdskull chest pieces, maybe some chest scars? Or.. maybe wolf pelt apparel? Wolf pelt vest, to give our dragons more warmth and fluff!
OR CLOUDDANCER HIDES APPAREL. Fluffy feathered bracelets/anklets/wingpiece/etc?

I have way too much, but those is what I want to see in FR the most ;o;
Honestly?
MORE WING PIECES
Feathered wings, birdskulls, silks and 'scale' wingpieces kinda aren't cutting it.
I want to see euhm, maybe some vines? Or uh.. just random strings, like 'scale' set ones but without the amour. Maybe something like.. another way of wing wraps, instead of what they are, WRAP THE ENTIRE WINGS, loosely and show some wing in between the gaps of course. Those would be really cool and gives us more variation for our dragon's apparels and their 'backgrounds' or whatever.

Also, MORE TAIL BAUBLES/THINGYS
BIRDSKULL ONES WOULD BE COOL and maybe some variation of silk set? Like fillet, there's one with veil and another without. So we have tail cuffs for silk set, right, I would love to have some silk wrapped around my dragon's tail instead of cuffs.

AND MORE CHEST PIECES
Most of things are getting bland. I would love to see some birdskull chest pieces, maybe some chest scars? Or.. maybe wolf pelt apparel? Wolf pelt vest, to give our dragons more warmth and fluff!
OR CLOUDDANCER HIDES APPAREL. Fluffy feathered bracelets/anklets/wingpiece/etc?

I have way too much, but those is what I want to see in FR the most ;o;
895587_QQ7.pngEvGHIgA.png
x4sSJsw.png
Some ocean themed apparel that extends beyond the sailor outfits would be cool -- I'm talking about incorporating shells, seaweed, fish, and perhaps even coral and starfish!
Some ocean themed apparel that extends beyond the sailor outfits would be cool -- I'm talking about incorporating shells, seaweed, fish, and perhaps even coral and starfish!
VcAHTrL.png
@IceOfFireflight Holy crap you are awesome!
@IceOfFireflight Holy crap you are awesome!
UZVTEBc.png
A smaller Birdskull head accessory would be amazing! The whole headdress is overpowering and doesn't work on all dragons, but a "hairclip", so to speak, would be great.
A smaller Birdskull head accessory would be amazing! The whole headdress is overpowering and doesn't work on all dragons, but a "hairclip", so to speak, would be great.
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 710 711